F-Secure is an online security and privacy company from Finland. We offer millions of people around the globe the power to surf invisibly and safe from online threats. We are here to fight for digital freedom. Join the movement and switch on freedom.
F-Secure has recently become more B2B security focused. As part of this, the company acquired a leading cyber security services provider in early 2015, adding a variety of new business security solutions and services to the portfolio.
A career with F-Secure combines the opportunity of a global organization with the spirit and energy of a small company. We look for people, who can combine forward-looking view on their area of expertise with an ability to apply practical improvements along the way. Most of all people who are inspired by our mission to fight for digital freedom!
Founded in 1988, F-Secure is listed on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Ltd.
We are looking for a (Senior) User Experience Designer to join F-Secure’s B2B UX team. We work in multi-cultural environment and interact with other teams and customers located in Finland and abroad. We are in key role for turning complex systems into easy to use solutions with User-Centered Design (UCD) methods.
F-Secure is growing fast in B2B security area and therefore we are strengthening our UX team. We are looking for a service design minded professional who can take input from both business and technology experts and provide innovative designs from early sketches to final layouts. You understand the requirements of B2B solutions and the users who are professionals in their area.
To be successful in the position you have
• Proven track record in interaction and visual design with ability to understand the context of use.
• Excellent communication (written and spoken English) and teamwork skills.
• Ability to work in multidisciplinary environment and translate requirements from customers, technology and marketing into easy to use and beautiful designs.
Also we appreciate you to have
• Strong skills in visual design (e.g. Adobe Illustrator) and wireframing tools (Axure etc.)
• Ability to validate concepts and usability with our customers
• Open-minded, motivated, creative and positive attitude
• Understanding of modern web technologies
A security background check will be conducted for the selected candidate, in accordance with the Finnish Security Clearance act 726/2014.