We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Email for Java 6.2.0 . Ported from its equivalent .NET version, this month’s release includes the same new features, enhancements and bug fixes. The API now supports OST 2013 and 2016 Outlook file formats. The API’s PersonalStorage class can be used to load these files and process in the same way as any other PST/OST file. However, it should be noted that at present, the API only supports reading these file formats, and creating these file formats is not supported at present. This month’s release also provides support for listing appointments from Microsoft Exchange server with Paging Support. It facilitates to list large number of appointments from server as per the number of items specified per page. Aspose.Email for Java now supports listing messages from mail server with paging support using the API’s IMAP client. Messages can now be retrieved from mailbox with specified number of items per page. This month’s release also introduces a new feature of inserting an attachment at a specific index in attachments. It also provides the capability to replace contents of a message attachment. This facilitates the inclusion of an attachment in a message’s body at specific index. mail API had already the support of working with VCard contacts. This month’s release further enhances this functionality by providing the capability of specifying encoding while loading such contacts. The Exchange Web Service (EWS) client of the API provides the capability to retrieve contacts information from Exchange server. This month’s release now further enhances this feature by providing the capability to fetch a contact by its id. This provides quick retrieval of a contact from Exchange server if its meta-data is available. As Aspose.Email for Java is ported from its equivalent .NET version, it includes the same bug fixes that were part of the .NET version. The main improved features & bug fixes added in this release are listed below
- Support for reading MS Outlook 2013/2016 OST file format.
- EWS: Paging support for the list of appointments
- IMAP: Paging support for the list of messages
- MAPI message: Reading embedded messages from attachments
- MAPI message: Replacing embedded messages
- Reading Outlook 2013 OST file raises FormatNotSupportedException: The file is not in PST format
- Paging with ImapClient
- EWS: Add paging support for ListAppointments method
- Provide overloaded IEWSClient.ListMessage() with both paging and - ExchangeListMessageOptions
- Feature to replace embedded message content in the mapimessage with rtf body
- Option to fetch particular contact using Id from exchange
- Problem reading vCard-files with UTF-8 encoded data (nordic)
- From address not retrieved using MAilMessage
- Recurrence button not shown active for recurrence
- Resaving MSG file corrupts OLE attachments
- MapiMessage.FromProperties does not read complete embedded message from attachment
- ExchangeClient.MoveMessage raises 412 Precondition Failed for Messages with Same Subject
- Formatting Issues with Bulgarian date time format
- Issue with First/Last work day of iCalendar pattern (SETPOS)
- Exception raised while converting MSG to XPS using MailPrinter
- Attached message raises exception while printing it
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Email for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Email for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.Email for Java is a Non-Graphical Java component that enables Java applications to read and write Microsoft Outlook documents without utilizing Microsoft Outlook. It enables developers to create new MSG file from scratch, update an existing MSG file, read Outlook MSG file & get it's properties like subject, body, recipients in to, cc and bcc, Adding or removing attachment, sender information and MAPI properties. Aspose.Email for Java can be used with Web as well as Desktop Application.
Contact Information Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts [email]firstname.lastname@example.org[/email]