• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic

Today I pass scjp6 with 90%

 
saw mon
Greenhorn
Posts: 27
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hi all;
Today I passed scjp6 exam with 90%.I deeply thank to all members who try to answer my exam questions while i was trying for exam.
I took free mock exam on www.examlab.org.I deeply thank to www.examlab.org also.
Have a nice day.
 
Kaleem Anwar
Ranch Hand
Posts: 40
2
Eclipse IDE Java Oracle
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
saw mon wrote:Hi all;
Today I passed scjp6 exam with 90%.I deeply thank to all members who try to answer my exam questions while i was trying for exam.
I took free mock exam on www.examlab.org.I deeply thank to www.examlab.org also.
Have a nice day.


Congratulations saw mon, great score

Could you please share your preparation details and exam experience? Thanks.
 
saw mon
Greenhorn
Posts: 27
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
I read MCGrawHill-SCJP Pratice Exam6 by Kathy Sierra for five times.
I took free mock exams on www.examlab.org and I study those questions again and again.before go to exam room;I study teo minute drills.and if i have problems;i post help in coderanch.
 
Kaleem Anwar
Ranch Hand
Posts: 40
2
Eclipse IDE Java Oracle
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
saw mon wrote:I read MCGrawHill-SCJP Pratice Exam6 by Kathy Sierra for five times.
I took free mock exams on www.examlab.org and I study those questions again and again.before go to exam room;I study teo minute drills.and if i have problems;i post help in coderanch.


What score is good enough while taking exams from www.examlab.org so that one is confident to go for real exam?
 
Jhonson Fernando
MyExamCloud Software Support
Ranch Hand
Posts: 692
2
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congratulations! Good that you have selected this exam before it gets retired from Oracle. Great score.
 
Kaleem Anwar
Ranch Hand
Posts: 40
2
Eclipse IDE Java Oracle
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Jhonson Fernando wrote:Congratulations! Good that you have selected this exam before it gets retired from Oracle. Great score.


Hi Jhonson,

Is there tentative date when this exam is retiring?
 
S G Ganesh
Author
Ranch Hand
Posts: 93
14
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congrats for passing the exam with great score
 
Scott Selikoff
author
Bartender
Posts: 4033
18
Eclipse IDE Flex Google Web Toolkit
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congratulations!!!
 
Sergej Smoljanov
Ranch Hand
Posts: 470
10
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congratulations.
 
Happiness is not a goal ... it's a by-product of a life well lived - Eleanor Roosevelt. Tiny ad:
the new thread boost feature: great for the advertiser and smooth for the coderanch user
https://coderanch.com/t/674455/Thread-Boost-feature
  • Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
Boost this thread!