I'm running a retained search for an interesting company based in Media, PA in the suburbs of Philadelphia. They've been around since 2002 and specialize in creating customized web apps for large, complex companies that need to coordinate the logistical delivery of goods and services. This role will be an addition to the team which consists of a VP of Architecture, Director of Development, and Senior Developer. This role will work under the direction of the Director of Development and involves some customer facing responsibilities (each application is customized). Target comp is $85-90K, the role is 100% on-site (no remote work option), and unfortunately the company is not willing to carry H1-B sponsorship. Check out the description and if interested, please contact me directly at email@example.com
Works under general direction of Application Development Manager, Interfaces directly with other software developers, project leaders and managers, industry colleagues and client personnel. Responsible for the design, development and testing of web application and Integration solutions using Java EE technology.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities Include
• Design and develop Web Enabled technology with solid knowledge of Internet standards and protocols.
• Participate in solutions workshop with customers to define business requirements, work with Project managers to produce design documents and functional specification.
• Deliver proof of concept / pilot to demonstrate applications
• Be a team player communicating with colleagues and other department members.
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
• 3 years of experience in Enterprise Web Application development.
• Experience with enterprise software integration
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to debug and solve problem in efficient manner.
• Relational database:
MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server
• Java EE:
Spring Framework, JSP, JSTL,Tomcat,Xml , Hibernate , Java Script , Html, Jasper Report, Wicket , web services , Jquery, CSS .
• Operating System Skills:
• Computer language:
• Development Tools:
Eclipse, Maven, ANT, Subversion.