• Post Reply
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic

Passed OCJP6 with 100%

 
Antriksh Verma
Ranch Hand
Posts: 61
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hello Java geeks .. Passed Ocjp 6 exam with 100% , now i will upgrade my certification level

Let me know if i can guide you in some way , many of you must be targeting for ocjp7 or 8 , Best Wishes !!
 
Kaleem Anwar
Ranch Hand
Posts: 40
2
Eclipse IDE Java Oracle
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Antriksh Verma wrote:Hello Java geeks .. Passed Ocjp 6 exam with 100% , now i will upgrade my certification level

Let me know if i can guide you in some way , many of you must be targeting for ocjp7 or 8 , Best Wishes !!


Many Congratulations Antriksh . I am preparing for the same exam, could you please guide and help both in terms of preparation and real exam contents? Thank you so much.


Kaleem
 
Joe Harry
Ranch Hand
Posts: 10128
3
Eclipse IDE Mac PPC Ubuntu
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congratulations!
 
Antriksh Verma
Ranch Hand
Posts: 61
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hello Kaleem Anwar, Thanks !!

Sure , do you have Kaithey Seirra and Bert Bates SCJP Exam book , Go through it atleast 2 times first of all , Do all the Practice Exams properly , Code each and every concept , Do not leave any doubts .
Then Go for Practice Exam Book from Kaithy Seirra and Bert Bates .

All The best !
 
Antriksh Verma
Ranch Hand
Posts: 61
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Thanks Joe Harry
 
Kaleem Anwar
Ranch Hand
Posts: 40
2
Eclipse IDE Java Oracle
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Antriksh Verma wrote:Hello Kaleem Anwar, Thanks !!

Sure , do you have Kaithey Seirra and Bert Bates SCJP Exam book , Go through it atleast 2 times first of all , Do all the Practice Exams properly , Code each and every concept , Do not leave any doubts .
Then Go for Practice Exam Book from Kaithy Seirra and Bert Bates .

All The best !


Yeah, reading through the Kaithey Seirra and Bert Bates SCJP Exam book. So far going good. Please sure your experience with respect to actual exam i.e, the contents and toughness level? Thanks.
 
Antriksh Verma
Ranch Hand
Posts: 61
  • Likes 1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hello Kaleem Anwar , Exam involves questions from each and every topic , Be sure you have deep knowledge .
Even if you solve lot of dumps , make sure you.... code code code

The level of questions in exam is very easy(Only to those who have coded and have deeper understanding) as compared to practice exams but the questions were tricky. You should be able to catch the trickier part.
Do Killer Exam series dump also , i have revised book notes thrice , practice exams and dumps(all the possible questions) thrice before taking exam

I will suggest you to learn a lotttttt during this process of preparation , only then you will enjoy getting certified !!

All the very very Best , just Focus Focus Focus ..
 
Kaleem Anwar
Ranch Hand
Posts: 40
2
Eclipse IDE Java Oracle
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Antriksh Verma wrote:Hello Kaleem Anwar , Exam involves questions from each and every topic , Be sure you have deep knowledge .
Even if you solve lot of dumps , make sure you.... code code code

The level of questions in exam is very easy(Only to those who have coded and have deeper understanding) as compared to practice exams but the questions were tricky. You should be able to catch the trickier part.
Do Killer Exam series dump also , i have revised book notes thrice , practice exams and dumps(all the possible questions) thrice before taking exam

I will suggest you to learn a lotttttt during this process of preparation , only then you will enjoy getting certified !!

All the very very Best , just Focus Focus Focus ..



Thanks Antriksh. The most difficult topic to handle or understand for me is Collections. How the questions are posted in the real exam for this topic? Thanks
 
Suketu Patel
Greenhorn
Posts: 23
2
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congratulations... 100% that's great.πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ
 
Sushma Gurram
Greenhorn
Posts: 10
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hi Kareem,

Congratulations on the great score. I have a doubt. When the latest Java 8 (1Z0-808) is available why have you chosen older version to give the test. Just want to know the reasons behind this.


Thank you,
Sushma
 
Sushma Gurram
Greenhorn
Posts: 10
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hi Antriksh,

Congratulations on the great score. I have a doubt. When the latest Java 8 (1Z0-808) is available why have you chosen older version to give the test. Just want to know the reasons behind this.


Thank you,
Sushma
 
Krishna Srinivasan
Ranch Hand
Posts: 1876
Firefox Browser Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congrats!!

Are you going to write OCPJP 7 or 8?
 
  • Post Reply
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic