Then I've tried to run JNLP file created but I got exception below:
So I've tried to solve this problem by steps below:
1. I tried to signed jar file.
2. I tried to specify in JNPL file that this jar is the main one;
3. As I saw some solution I have change paramater appclass for javapacker to application.MyApp.
4. Than I tried steps 1–3 again.
5. And also in both cases I have tried mark jar as main before signing it.
The exception in every case is the same.
If I compile jar classic way – jarsigner myapp.jar *.class allLastingFiles – app is normally runnig. This jar also normally works if it is signed.
Whole JNLP looks like this:
I have tried Google but I am not sure what to search.
When I said it should be in a package, I meant that the first line in its source code should be
I know that classes in the unnamed package (such as yours appears to be) can't be imported by classes in a named package. That's a compile-time issue; I don't know if it's involved here but it's a possibility.