I have a query regarding liferay, Please check below details.
1. I am using liferay CE 6.2 ga 6 version.
2. I have created a workflow using activity.
3. I have also created a new folder in Documents and Media, and, have assigned a document type which is a custom document type.
4. I have assigned the newly created workflow to this custom document type inside the newly created folder.
5. Workflow design is like - once document is added and published , it comes to reviewer who first assigns it to himself and after that, he can accept or reject it.
6. Everything is working fine till the stage where document comes to reviewer.
Now , query is :
There is no download button for document, using which, reviewer can view contents of attached document.
There is a view link, popping in front of document name, but when we click on view link, it redirects us to new screen where it does not provide any link or button to download the document.
Am I missing any permission setting here?
I have assigned all the view rights to the reviewer.
Liferay does not provide download button in such scenario?
Looking forward for your response.
posted 1 year ago
wanted to attach screenshots here but somehow I couldnt.
Die Fledermaus does not fear such a tiny ad:
Thread Boost - a very different sort of advertising