Atos is a leader in digital services with annual revenue of € 12 billion and 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, Atos offers Consulting & Systems Integration, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions. With deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, Atos works with clients across many business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public Sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. In addition, Atos is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Atos offers a broad professional perspective and the opportunity to build a rewarding career across either the technical or business paths. With our worldwide presence and our broad range of professional services, Atos provides training programs across all our competencies and markets worldwide for employees in all stages of their career. In addition, we offer programs that are focused on engaging and developing people who are at the beginning of their career through internships and graduate opportunities.
For more information, please see the Atos corporate web site: www.atos.net.
Atos is an EEO employer, providing employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin veteran status, disability or other factors protected by law.
Responsibilities / Technical skills:
- Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) deployment and infrastructure knowledge including troubleshooting, design, and implementation.
- Create, manage and administer: SCCM OSD deployment process including the driver library.
- Group Policy.
- Active Directory.
- WSUS for both desktop and servers.
- USB/PXE booting environment for SCCM imaging.
- Troubleshoot failed SCCM deployments and SCCM health issues.
- Administer SCCM software delivery including various methods such as running advertised programs, machine targeted, user targeted and large scale deployments.
- Administer the SCCM tool set back end to keep the system running and healthy, including changes to the core components and settings, backups, restores, software delivery, client heath, reporting, boundaries and bandwidth settings.
- Administer and support WSUS environment, including approving, testing, and deploying updates via WSUS in SCCM and troubleshooting failed updates; maintenance windows and staggered updates deployments.
- Manage and administer SCCM client health including the process of getting clients healthy.
- Manage and administer SCCM desired state.
- Perform general SCCM administration and troubleshooting.
- Bachelor degree.
- SCCM 2007, 2012 certified
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills.
- English: Fluent
- 4 to 5 year experience of relevant technology
- Analytical Thinking
Acquiring and understanding of problem or situation by breaking it down, systematically into its components or parts and identifying the relationships between these parts.
- Conceptual Thinking
Acquiring understanding of the underlying issues in complex problems or situations by correctly relating these to simpler or better understood concepts, models or previous experiences.
- Planning and Organization
Excellent Planning and execution skills. Sound time management skills.
- Attention to Detail
Applying quality standards to all tasks undertaken and ensuring that nothing is overlooked.
Establishing relationships and maintaining contacts with people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Should have high level of flexibility and Adaptability to situations.
Customer relationship development and influencing skills
Ability to work under pressure and remain decisive.
Should act as a role model