Aspose Newsletter for October 2016 has now been published that highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases. It includes information about discovering the power to process Microsoft Visio file formats, Aspose Sponsors developer blogs, inserting table and update table borders in a document using Aspose.Words for Cloud, The CAD features will soon be removed from Aspose.Imaging, creating, customizing, and formatting various types of Excel charts using Aspose.Cells for .NET, Aspose.OCR for Java provides both OCR & OMR Features and much more.
Discover the Power to Process Microsoft Visio File Formats
Aspose.Diagram allows users to manipulate Microsoft Visio files in .NET and Java. The native APIs help users create, edit, or convert visio documents. It supports large number of input and output file formats including VSD, VSDX, VSSX, VST, PDF, HTML, JPG, PNG, TIFF and more. Download the latest version .
Aspose Sponsors Developer Blogs
Aspose loves to support developers adding value to the development community with their blogs by sharing their knowledge. That’s why we have recently started supporting two more developer blogs CodeBetter.com and west-wind.com along with already supporting different developer sites and communities.
Insert Table and Update Table Borders in a Document using Aspose.Words for Cloud
Aspose.Words, just like .NET and Java platforms, is making its mark in the Cloud APIs as well. We frequently add new features and improve existing ones in the Cloud APIs. Recently, Aspose.Words for Cloud added features to insert table in a document and update tables borders. Check out more in Aspose.Words for Cloud blog post blog.
The CAD Features will Soon be Removed from Aspose.Imaging
As we have already announced the separation of Aspose.Imaging and Aspose.CAD, while all the CAD related features moving to Aspose.CAD for improved features and performance, we’ll soon remove all CAD features from Aspose.Imaging. So please start using Aspose.CAD for any existing CAD features in your applications. The code will not change and you can use the existing Aspose.Imaging license with Aspose.CAD as well until your license expires. You can check more details in Aspose.CAD Product Family Blog .
Creating, Customizing, and Formatting Various Types of Charts using Aspose.Cells for .NET
An important part of Excel worksheets is charts to represent data graphically. Aspose.Cells for .NET provides flexibility to create various types of charts and customize or format those charts as per your needs. The details can be found in the following section: Working with Charts in Excel Files .
Aspose.OCR for Java provides both OCR and OMR Features
Aspose.OCR for Java is not just limited to optical character recognition, it also supports optical mark recognition (OMR) as well. You can explore these features along with the details and the code samples in the Aspose.OCR for Java Developer’s Guide .
Updates about new product releases
- Aspose.Total for .NET - a compilation of Aspose latest .NET products.
- Aspose.Cells for .NET v9.0.0 - Check if a ChartPoint Resides on a Secondary Plot, Update ActiveX Control and Set Class Identifier for OleObjects.
- Aspose.Words for .NET v16.9.0 Support of Mobi (Mobipocket) Document, Added Next Field in LINQ Reporting Engine.
- Aspose.Pdf for .NET v11.9.0 - PDF to PDFA and DOCX conversion, XFA to standard form conversion.
- Aspose.Slides for .NET v16.7.0 - Support for managing embedded audios and Header rows.
- Aspose.Email for .NET 6.9.0 - Updating PST Items with Custom Properties supported.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET 3.9.0 - Create EMF metafile image, export text as shape when converting EMF to SVG.
- Aspose.Diagram for .NET 6.7.0 - Improved Auto Scaling of a Shape and Set an Event Cell in the Visio Drawing.
- Aspose.Tasks for .NET 9.5.0 - Improved performance of task creation in the latest version.
- Aspose.Total for Java - a compilation of Aspose latest Java products.
- Aspose.Cells for Java 9.0.0 - Check if a ChartPoint Resides on a Secondary Plot, Update ActiveX Control and Set Class Identifier for OleObjects.
- Aspose.Words for Java 16.9.0 - Support of Mobi (Mobipocket) Document, Added Next Field in LINQ Reporting Engine.
- Aspose.Pdf for Java 11.9.0 - Improved conversion of PDF to PDFA.
- Aspose.Email for Java 6.9.0 - Updating PST Items with Custom Properties supported.
- Aspose.Slides for Java 16.7.0 - Improved rendering and Header rows support.
- Aspose.Diagram for Java 6.8.0 - Improved Auto Scaling of a Shape and Set an Event Cell in the Visio Drawing.
- Aspose.Total for Cloud - The latest versions of Apose Cloud products.
- Aspose.Total for Android - a compilation of Apose latest Android APIs.
- Aspose.Total for SharePoint - a compilation of Aspose latest SharePoint products.
- Aspose.Total for Reporting Services - a compilation of Aspose latest Reporting Services products.
- Aspose.Total for JasperReports - a compilation of Aspose latest JasperReports products.
Supporting User Groups and Conferences
Aspose is sponsoring a number of user groups and upcoming events, including:
– Oct 3-6: Visual Studio Live! – Washington, D.C.
– Oct 8: New York City Code Camp – New York
– Oct 11: Auckland .NET User Group – New Zealand
– Oct 14-15: JCConf Taiwan – Taiwan
– Oct 15: Thailand JVM User Group – Thailand
– Oct 15: Queensland ALM Meetup – Australia
– Oct 16: Las Vegas Xamarin Developers User Group – Las Vegas
– Oct 19: APIDays New Zealand – New Zealand
– Oct 25-28: Microsoft Ignite NZ – New Zealand