The new version of Aspose.BarCode for Java 16.10.0 has been released. This release supports generating GS1-128 AI 8102 coupon extended barcode type. This release also supports generating UPCA & GS1 Databar coupon coded barcodes. Support for setting wide narrow ratio of the bars in barcode has also been incorporated in this release. This release allows developers to generate GS1-128 AI 8102 coupon extended barcode. The code samples are provided on blog announcement page. Using Aspose.Barcode for .NET, developers can set the wide narrow ratio of the bars in the barcode. There are some important improvements included in this release, such as process of reading PDF417 barcode has been improved, Process of reading QR barcode has been improved, Processing of ISSN barcodes has been improved and Functionality to read EAN13 barcode has been improved. Below is the list of main improved features and bug fixes added in this release.
- Support for GS1-128 AI 8102 Coupon Extended Barcode
- Support for UPCA & GS1 Databar coupon
- Set Wide Narrow Ratio for barcode symbology : Code128
- Can't recognize PDF417 code using the Motorola DS4208 scanner
- Barcode generated using Aspose.BarCode after printing is unable to recognized by laser scanner
- Exclude several unwanted EAN8, MSI, Supplement barcodes
- Generating QR barcode with custom height and width (GraphicsUnit: Inches, Pixel, Millimeter) is not working properly
- ISSN barcode throws exception for a valid text
- Improve the irregular grid to recognize more datamtrix
- Unable to Read the EAN13 barcode from an image
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.BarCode for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.BarCode for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.BarCode is a Java based visual component for generation & recognition of 1D & 2D barcodes to support Java and web applications. It supports 29+ barcode symbologies like MSI, QR, OneCode, Australia Post, Aztec, Code128, Code11, EAN128, Codabar, Postnet, USPS and also supports image output in GIF, PNG, BMP & JPG formats. Other features include barcode size & color settings, rotation angle & caption. You can render barcodes to images, printers, HTTP servlet response & graphical objects too.