Hi, I have an application running on weblogic 6.1(SP3). The problem i m facing is that "sometimes" the session times out in only a few minutes. The expiring is also not uniform, i have noticed the timeout b/w 2 minutes to 45 minutes when it should timeout only in 500 minutes. There is no message in the log except "session is null/time out etc.". Following is a part of my web.xml
The problem is resolved only when i restart the server, otherwise no matter how many times i login from the main page it will keep timing out. Is this an appserver issue or something in the application is making it go nuts.
Thankful for any kind of help.
Acetylsalicylic acid is aspirin. This could be handy too: