Riverbed® is the leader in application performance infrastructure, delivering the most complete platform for the hybrid enterprise to ensure applications perform as expected, data is always available when needed, and performance issues can be proactively detected and resolved before impacting business performance. Riverbed is trusted by the world’s best brands for the delivery of superior application performance for their globally connected enterprises. Riverbed’s 26,000+ customers include 97% of the Fortune 100 and 98% of the Forbes Global100.
Riverbed is a pre-IPO opportunity with over $1 billion in revenue headquartered in San Francisco with branch offices around the globe.
About this Position:
The primary responsibility for this role is to manage and resolve technical issues for our clients. This requires: an ability to quickly gain a thorough understanding of the customer’s issues and environment; the ability to perform advanced diagnostics and troubleshooting - in order to provide timely and robust solutions to customer. A detailed understanding of TCP/IP and network management technologies is essential for this role. The position is based in Bracknell.
• Experience with TCP/IP packet flow analysis
• Ability to communicate effectively with customers and engineers
• Experience with network and application analysis, reporting and performance monitoring tools, such as Netscout, NetQoS, InfoVista or Compuware
• Knowledge of Java, .NET and an understanding of the latest web technologies (i.e. Java Script, AJAX, SOAP, CSS, DOM, HTML, HTTP, XML, etc.)
• Knowledge of web application architecture
• Knowledge of SQL and relational databases
• Knowledge of operating systems and system administration
• Ability to use and troubleshoot enterprise web application programming environments such as Java/JEE and C#/.NET.
Why Riverbed Technology?
If you are a high-achiever who wants to be part of a dynamically growing, billion dollar plus company, then you should look closely at Riverbed. We offer the rewarding experience of working with the best minds in the industry that are changing the world through cutting edge technology and applications. The company has been recognized multiple years for attracting and retaining today’s top talent as a great place to work by Glassdoor, Fortune magazine’s 20 Great Workplaces in Tech and by numerous other publications.