Riverbed® is the leader in application performance infrastructure, delivering the most complete platform for the hybrid enterprise to ensure applications perform as expected, data is always available when needed, and performance issues can be proactively detected and resolved before impacting business performance. Riverbed is trusted by the world’s best brands for the delivery of superior application performance for their globally connected enterprises. Riverbed’s 26,000+ customers include 97% of the Fortune 100 and 98% of the Forbes Global100.
Riverbed is a pre-IPO opportunity with over $1 billion in revenue headquartered in San Francisco with branch offices around the globe.
About this Position:
Join us on this journey, and help us create the world of the future. We offer competitive salary and an attractive benefits package. The purpose of the role is develop high quality software, and to provide leadership and encouragement to other members of the development team. The primary responsibility for our software developer is to improve, design and develop our core products in Karlsruhe. You will support and cooperate with an excellent team of IT experts to program software solutions. This innovative solutions are needed to fulfill the needs and desires of our clients.
• Develop and create innovative solutions to improve satisfactions of clients
• Encourage and mentor other members of technical staff.
• Maintain technical excellence in software design.
• Code review completed features.
• Review designs and provide feedback on architecture and overall design to other team members.
• Experience with Linux environments and networks
• Experience in an agile environment is a plus
• Experience as a software developer
• English language skills, German is an advantage
• Open minded and a team player
• Source code management experience e.g. Git
• Open vSwitch
• Java script
• Iptables, Routing, Network services, IPsec is a plus
Why Riverbed Technology?
If you are a high-achiever who wants to be part of a dynamically growing, billion dollar plus company, then you should look closely at Riverbed. We offer the rewarding experience of working with the best minds in the industry that are changing the world through cutting edge technology and applications. The company has been recognized multiple years for attracting and retaining today’s top talent as a great place to work by Glassdoor, Fortune magazine’s 20 Great Workplaces in Tech and by numerous other publications.