Aspose Newsletter for January 2017 has now been published that highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases. Special Holidays Offer of 25% Off on Aspose.Total has been extended and now ends on January 31st, so hurry up. It also includes information about the improved Namespace structure availability in Aspose.Email for .NET, All of the Aspose for .NET and Java documentation is reorganized and improved for readability, support for new User Groups & Conferences and other information.
Hurry! Offer ends January 31st
Get 25% off Aspose.Total for .NET, Java, Android, SharePoint, SSRS and JasperReports. Quote HOL2017NSL when placing your order. Buy Now .
Aspose.Email for .NET with Improved Namespace Structure is Available Now!
As users are aware from the previous post, Aspose team was working on the improvements in Aspose.Email for .NET and now glad to inform that these improvements in namespace restructuring .
are now done and the latest revamped version is available for users to try. Please have a look and make plans to get advantage of these improvements soon as Aspose team plan to phase out the legacy version in next three months.
All of the Aspose for .NET and Java Documentation is Reorganized and Improved for readability
Aspose team has worked on the documentation of all of our .NET and Java APIs to reorganize and restructure the contents and examples, so that the appropriate contents are grouped and linked for quick and easier access. This effort will improve the readability of the documentation as well. Please go through the documentation as per your needs and experience the improvements:
Updates about new product releases
- Aspose.Total for .NET - a compilation of Aspose latest .NET products.
- Aspose.Cells for .NET v16.12.0 - Improved Object Filtering Mechanism for Template Loading Supported
- Aspose.Words for .NET v16.12.0 REVNUM and INFO Fields, “people” Part (Word 2013 feature) Supported.
- Aspose.Pdf for .NET 16.12.0 - Support of PDF/A_2U standard and Improved PDF Optimization.
- Aspose.Slides for .NET v16.12.0 - Support for managing embedded audios and Header rows.
- Aspose.Email for .NET 16.12.0 - Simplified Conversion of Outlook Messages to MIME Format.
- Aspose.Total for Java - a compilation of Aspose latest Java products.
- Aspose.Cells for Java 16.12.0 - Improved Object Filtering Mechanism for Template Loading Supported.
- Aspose.Words for Java16.12.0 - REVNUM and INFO Fields, “people” Part (Word 2013 feature) Supported.
- Aspose.Pdf for Java 16.12.0 - Improved conversion of PDF to PDFA.
- Aspose.Email for Java 16.12.0 - Filtering Tasks by Status supported with Aspose.Email for Java.
- Aspose.Slides for Java 16.12.0 - Improved rendering and Header rows support.
- Aspose.Total for Cloud - The latest versions of Apose Cloud products.
- Aspose.Total for Android - a compilation of Apose latest Android APIs.
- Aspose.Total for SharePoint - a compilation of Aspose latest SharePoint products.
- Aspose.Total for Reporting Services - a compilation of Aspose latest Reporting Services products.
- Aspose.Total for JasperReports - a compilation of Aspose latest JasperReports products.
Supporting User Groups and Conferences
Aspose is sponsoring a number of user groups and upcoming events, including: