Atos is a leader in digital services with annual revenue of € 12 billion and 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, Atos offers Consulting & Systems Integration, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions. With deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, Atos works with clients across many business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public Sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. In addition, Atos is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Atos offers a broad professional perspective and the opportunity to build a rewarding career across either the technical or business paths. With our worldwide presence and our broad range of professional services, Atos provides training programs across all our competencies and markets worldwide for employees in all stages of their career. In addition, we offer programs that are focused on engaging and developing people who are at the beginning of their career through internships and graduate opportunities.
For more information, please see the Atos corporate web site: www.atos.net.
Atos is an EEO employer, providing employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin veteran status, disability or other factors protected by law.
The Change Manager is accountable to actively participate in the delivery of the Service Management Center-owned Global Change Management process and thus support the delivery of end-to-end services in line with customer and internal SLAs/KPIs.
Working within the Change Management process management community, the Change Manager will either:
- Be accountable for the execution of the Change Management process for one major account.
- Manage a team of Change Coordinators delivering the Change Management process to one major account or
- Manage a team of Change Coordinators delivering the Change Management process to a number of accounts.
- Be accountable for the execution of the Change Management process to a number of accounts.
- This will involve working closely with both the local and global delivery units and account service teams. • Execution of Change Management process tasks in adherence with global and local requirements.
- Coordination and management of Change Management process activities across the global factory and with external suppliers to agreed global and local SLAs.
- Escalation of risks and issues to the Change Management Regional Process Owner.
- Supporting Change Management reporting (KPIs and customer SLAs).
- Assists the Change Management Global and Regional Process Owners in driving Service management best-practice and ITIL process standardization.
- Assist the Change Management Global and Regional Process Owners in ensuring consistent end-to-end application of the Change Management process across their account(s).
- Assists the Change Management Global and Regional Process Owner in identifying and planning for Change Management process improvement projects.
- Drives implementation of standard execution of the Change Management process.
- Assists the Change Management Global and Regional Process Owners in driving cross-account process standardization.
- Assists the Change Management Global and Regional Process Owners in standardization to enable offshore targets.
- Detailed knowledge of the theory and operation aspects of their process.
- Minimum 3 years ITIL Operational experience in the Change Management process.
- Understanding of the Atos IT Control Framework and the Atos organization.
- Understanding of the Atos Service Management Model.
- Competent with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word.