Aspose Newsletter for February 2017 has now been published that highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases. It also includes information about award-Winning File Format APIs Aspose.Total, CodablockF Coded Barcode support with improved Barcodes Recognition, PDF/A _2U Standard with improved PDF Optimization, Show or Hide Pivot Items of Pivot Fields of the Pivot Table in an Excel Workbook, Export Visio Drawings with Selective Shapes, Images and Attachments data for Microsoft OneNote online format & Converting EMF to WMF format.
One APIs Suite: More than 100 Business File Formats supported on All Major Platforms
Award-Winning File Format APIs to create, edit, convert, render and manipulate all popular document formats including Word, Excel, PDF, PowerPoint, Outlook and Images from within your .NET, Java, Cloud and Android applications. Download Free Trial .
Support of CodablockF Coded Barcode in Java Applications with improved Barcodes Recognition
Aspose.Barcode for Java 16.12 incorporates performance enhancements to improve recognition speed of Aztec coded barcode, improved processing of DataMatrix and support of CodabloackF coded barcode recognition with AllSupportedTypes property. Processing of rotated DataMatrix barcode has also been improved in this release. Take a look at all feature enhancements in this blog post .
Support of PDF/A _2U Standard with improved PDF Optimization in Java Applications
Aspose.Cells for Cloud now supports to show or hide pivot items of pivot field inside the pivot table as well as resize list object or table inside the worksheet. With Aspose.Cells for Cloud, you can work with all aspects of spreadsheets and save them to PDF, HTML, XPS and many other formats. Read this blog post for further details
Show or Hide Pivot Items of Pivot Fields of the Pivot Table in an Excel Workbook
Aspose team has worked on the documentation of all of our .NET and Java APIs to reorganize and restructure the contents and examples, so that the appropriate contents are grouped and linked for quick and easier access. This effort will improve the readability of the documentation as well. Please go through the documentation as per your needs and experience the improvements. Read this blog post for further details
Converting EMF to WMF format in your .NET and Java Applications
Programmers can now easily convert EMF file to WMF format using few simple lines of code within their .NET and Java applications. Please find code examples on respective blogs of Aspose.Imaging for .NET and Java .
Export Visio Drawings with Selective Shapes in .NET and Java Applications
Aspose.Diagram APIs now allows developers to select specific shapes and render Visio drawing into any other supported format. The output drawing keeps only the selected shapes, since this feature adds more control over the way of exporting Visio drawings. Check out Aspose.Diagram for Java and .NET for more details.
Images and Attachments data for Microsoft OneNote online format in .NET and Java Apps
Aspose.Note API provides support for images and attachments in Microsoft OneNote Online file format. It also fixes a number of bugs and improves the API functionality. Check out more in Aspose.Note for .NET and Java blog posts.
Updates about new product releases
- Aspose.Total for .NET - a compilation of Aspose latest .NET products.
- Aspose.Cells for .NET v17.1.0 - Improved Custom Filtering for Templates and Specify Number of Significant Digits
- Aspose.Words for .NET v17.1.0 - Support of Metered Licensing, Inserting Online Video into Document
- Aspose.Pdf for .NET 17.1.0 - Support to Reference Single Image for Multiple Times in a PDF file
- Aspose.Slides for .NET v16.12.0 - Support for improved HTML and SVG options.
- Aspose.OCR for .NET 16.12.0 - Metered licensing support for OMR
- Aspose.Total for Java - a compilation of Aspose latest Java products.
- Aspose.Cells for Java 16.12.0 - Improved Custom Filtering for Templates and Specify Number of Significant Digits.
- Aspose.Words for Java17.1.0 - Support of Metered Licensing, Inserting Online Video into Document.
- Aspose.Pdf for Java 17.1.0 - Support to Reference Single Image for Multiple Times in a PDF file.
- Aspose.Email for Java 17.1.0 - Filtering Tasks by Status supported with Aspose.Email for Java.
- Aspose.Slides for Java 16.12.0 - Support for improved HTML and SVG options.
- Aspose.Total for Cloud - The latest versions of Apose Cloud products.
- Aspose.Total for Android - a compilation of Apose latest Android APIs.
- Aspose.Total for SharePoint - a compilation of Aspose latest SharePoint products.
- Aspose.Total for Reporting Services - a compilation of Aspose latest Reporting Services products.
- Aspose.Total for JasperReports - a compilation of Aspose latest JasperReports products.
Supporting User Groups and Conferences
Aspose is sponsoring a number of user groups and upcoming events, including:
– Feb 14-15: DeveloperWeek Conference 2017 - San Francisco, CA, USA
– Feb 20-22: Devnexus 2017 - Atlanta, GA, USA