I need job in IT Security field. I live in Pune,Maharashtra,India. Ready to relocate anywhere in the world.
I complete CEH V9, certificate valid till Jan-2020.
I have 5 years experience in Software Development.
Here I post some part of CV.
• Beginner level proficiency in Network Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
tools- NMAP, Nessus and other Open Source tools.
• Beginner level proficiency in Application Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing tools- OWASP ZAP, BurpSuite Proxy, Wireshark etc.
• Familiar with web application and mobile application testing modules of OWASP Top 10.
• Comprehensive analytic skills; keen in performing analysis.
• Has good understanding of Security Events, Event /Log Monitoring, SIEM Tools, Antivirus, IDS, IPS
• Understand Threat, Risk and Vulnerability
• Know Log monitoring and Event Management.
• Good Understanding of Various Hacking Steps and Methodologies
• Well versed with MySQL, Core Java
, Windows, Centos, Hibernate, JDBC
, DRBD-Heartbeat etc.
• Actively involved in a project based on VOIP using MySQL, Asterisk, Centos, DRBD-Heartbeat etc.
• Holds merit of working for research & development in Android Application using WandBoard including Kernel Building and Kernel Device Driver modification, etc.
• Proven abilities in providing post-implementation, application maintenance & support to the client regarding the product / software application
• Analytical, meticulous and quality-oriented professional with an eye for detail
Key Result Areas:
• Implementing & providing all kinds of support for business application software for clients
• Carrying out requirement gathering, system analysis and finalization of technical / functional specifications
• Defining best practices for project support and documentation
• Designing, testing, troubleshooting and debugging the applications
• Ensuring smooth implementation and testing of application at client location
• Providing post-implementation, application maintenance and enhancement support to the client with regard to the product / software application
• Responsible for developing new Java (Swing) program and updating new features in previously written Java program for various projects
• Responsible for developing/Editing Shell Scripts using Perl, Python, etc. Scripting languages for various projects which needs High Availability Distributed Replicated Block Device Clusters & server boot time reduction.
• Accountable for research & development in Android Application for Infra-Red Remote control (Inbuilt (Only work on Samsung S6) & via Bluetooth for external module (module connected to Audio port)) for Air-Conditioner & other equipment’s.
• Accountable for research & development in WandBoard & Olimex A20 including:
o Board Bring up with porting Android OS on SD Card
o Kernel Building with custom configuration
o Kernel Device Driver modification
o Device Driver Module inserting into running OS
o uboot custom modification for Android OS
o QT 5 Cross compiling for Debian on Olimex A20 Micro
• Essayed a key role in overcoming challenges during the completion of the projects
• Analysis of Requirements given by client, Analysis for which technique should use in projects.
• Actual Requirement gathering which not mention to sales team by customer.
• Studying new Tools, techniques, methods for projects in different platforms & Environments.
• Successful Software team co-ordination at time of European company’s team visit our company for integrate their project with our project.
• Successful communication with different companies for future projects on same technologies. Presentation, Demos & explanation of whole project to different teams like sales, Embedded, software etc.
• Little Electronics knowledge due to Embedded projects which based on ARM technologies, example,
Understand & modify, create Schematic diagrams, PCB layouts by applications like pads.
Understand embedded components data-sheets & its utilization in Device drivers.
Can be solder different types of component as per required in absence of Embedded Hardware Engineer.
Create & implement Hardware Test cases as per requirements.
• Merit of working on new methodologies such as waterfall, prototyping, iterative and incremental development, spiral development, rapid application development, extreme programming and agile methodology.
• Recognized for sharing Networking & GUI related, Cyber Security suggestion to enhance or improve the application performance.
• Took several measures such as 1. Static Analysis 2. Quality Testing to ensure that applications are in line with requirements specified by clients
• Efficiently managed to overcome boot-time java app in CentOS, Drag-N-Drop Jpanels within Jpanel challenges during the completion of projects by taking few steps like study, analyze & communicate with Linux experts who write books on CentOS & Java.
Hope I will get job in IT/Cyber/Application/System/network Security field.
My email id is khiremandar "at" gmail "dot" com