Riverbed is a market leader recognized for delivering solutions that work as advertised. We pioneered WAN Optimization with SteelHead and have led the market we created for all of the past 12 years. Today, we have over 28,000 customers, including 97% of the Fortune 100 and 98% of the Forbes Global 100. With the Riverbed Application Performance Platform, we provide integrated solutions for the interrelated challenges of hybrid enterprises in the cloud era. Our solutions for SD-WAN, for visibility across the hybrid enterprise, and for software-defining the edge enable companies to deploy and manage network services, applications, monitoring capabilities, and branch IT as intuitively as downloading apps onto your smart phone and as instantly as spinning up compute and storage resources into a public cloud.
Riverbed is a pre-IPO opportunity with over $1 billion in revenue headquartered in San Francisco with branch offices around the globe
• Maintain and support existing code and flows in current Riverbed (former Aternity) product suites
• Drive product and process improvements in coordination with the product team
• Participate in design and code reviews
• Interact with other team members to incorporate their innovations and vice versa
You have skills in
• Expert knowledge developing and debugging in Java/JEE
• Experience building high-performance, large-scale, efficient server-side applications and reliable software
• Experience building SaaS cloud platforms and/or developing fully multi-tenant solutions is an Advantage
• 3+ years of relevant experience with concurrency, server architectures and/or distributed systems
• Deep understanding of the OOP and OOD concepts and deep Java language knowledge
• Knowledge of relational databases and SQL, preferably Oracle
• Experience with Spring and Hibernate is an advantage
• Experience with large-scale production databases is an advantage
• Experience with noSQL databases is an advantage
• Great communications skills – in English, Hebrew is an advantage
Please apply at https://international-riverbed.icims.com/jobs/3580/senior-java-developer/job?mode=view If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Tom Sander (email@example.com).
Why Riverbed Technology?
If you are a high-achiever who wants to be part of a dynamically growing, billion dollar plus company, then you should look closely at Riverbed. We offer the rewarding experience of working with the best minds in the industry that are changing the world through cutting edge technology and applications. The company has been recognized multiple years for attracting and retaining today’s top talent as a great place to work by Glassdoor, Fortune magazine’s 20 Great Workplaces in Tech and by numerous other publications.
Learn more at www.riverbed.com.
Riverbed is proud to be an affirmative action (AA) and equal employment opportunities (EEO) employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
You showed up just in time for the waffles! And this tiny ad:
Building a Better World in your Backyard by Paul Wheaton and Shawn Klassen-Koop