Riverbed is a market leader recognized for delivering solutions that work as advertised. We pioneered WAN Optimization with SteelHead and have led the market we created for all of the past 12 years. Today, we have over 28,000 customers, including 97% of the Fortune 100 and 98% of the Forbes Global 100. With the Riverbed Application Performance Platform, we provide integrated solutions for the interrelated challenges of hybrid enterprises in the cloud era. Our solutions for SD-WAN, for visibility across the hybrid enterprise, and for software-defining the edge enable companies to deploy and manage network services, applications, monitoring capabilities, and branch IT as intuitively as downloading apps onto your smart phone and as instantly as spinning up compute and storage resources into a public cloud.
Riverbed is a pre-IPO opportunity with over $1 billion in revenue headquartered in San Francisco with branch offices around the globe
Our business division SteelConnect is looking for our OnPrem team, for a developer to create new innovative features and tools that fit into our solution. Your tasks:
- Develop frontend and backend features / tools for our OnPrem Controller
- Ownership and responsible for writing unit tests / component tests for your code
- Working in a complex environment and cooperate with other developers to improve the results and own skills
- Deployment, configuration, integration and implementation of chosen solutions
- CSS and HTML, able to follow and develop upon frameworks like Bootstrap
- Extensive experience with Perl5 and Python3
- Worked already with Docker containers in a Linux environment
- Linux experience especially with scripting (Kernel), security and network architecture
- Has working knowledge of JQuery and at least one additional JS framework/library(e.g. AngularJS2)
- Proficiency with Git versioning system
- Experience with the Atlasian Stack(Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Bitbucket)
- Databases e.g. Redis, Postgres, MongoDB
- Self-starter, able to work in a team
- Have developed Rest APIs
- English language skills
Why Riverbed Technology?
If you are a high-achiever who wants to be part of a dynamically growing, billion dollar plus company, then you should look closely at Riverbed. We offer the rewarding experience of working with the best minds in the industry that are changing the world through cutting edge technology and applications. The company has been recognized multiple years for attracting and retaining today’s top talent as a great place to work by Glassdoor, Fortune magazine’s 20 Great Workplaces in Tech and by numerous other publications.
Learn more at www.riverbed.com.
Riverbed is proud to be an affirmative action (AA) and equal employment opportunities (EEO) employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Those cherries would go best on cherry cheesecake. Don't put those cherries on this tiny ad: