Aspose team is pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.CAD for Java 17.2.0 . The major development in this release is the support for DWG 2007(AC1021) Format. This release supports determining the DWG external references and their file paths. The support for adjusting CAD drawing size has also been incorporated in this release. Aspose.CAD for Java provides the setUnitType property to adjust the size of drawing during conversion of the CAD format. There are two ways to adjust the drawing size, Automatic adjust size and adjust size using UnitType enumeration. UnitType enumeration gives the ability to adjust scaling when Width & Height properties are not set. There are some important enhancements introduced in this release, such as processing of entity order for DWG format has been improved, Processing of converting DWG to PDF format has been improved and Process of exporting external raster images linked with DWG file has been improved. The main new features added in this release are listed below
- Normalize drawing size to absolute metrics
- Add support for clipping of raster images
- Determine the external references for a dwg and their filepaths
- Support for DWG 2007(AC1021) Format
- Implement right entity order for dwg format
- Converting DWG to PDF format is producing incorrect PDF file of 1kb size
- Converting DWG to PDF file is throwing exception
- Converting DWG to PDF is not exporting external raster images linked with DWG file
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.CAD for Java documentation that may guide users briefly how to use Aspose.CAD for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.CAD for Java enables developers to convert AutoCAD DWG and DXF files to PDF, JPG, PNG, BMP, TIFF and GIF image formats. It is a native API and does not require AutoCAD or any other software to be installed. Developers can also convert the selected layers and layouts from the AutoCAD files. The conversion to PDF and Raster images is of very high quality. Developers can also remove entities from DWG and DXF documents. It also adds support for leader’s entity for DWG format.