1. Download jforum-2.4.1.war
2. Unpack it to wildfly's wildfly-8.1.0.Final/standalone/deployments/jforum.war directory (directory, not packed file)
3. Remove WEB-INF/lib/jboss-*.jar (3 jars removed)
4. Add writing permission to directories
5. I have properly configured postgresql database. I use net.jforum.DataSourceConnection. Database settings according to ManualInstallation page listed above.
6. I created jforum-custom.conf with installed=true inside.
7. I Removed the line "install = net.jforum.view.install.InstallAction" from the file WEB-INF/config/modulesMapping.properties
8. I created the file wildfly-8.1.0.Final/standalone/deployments/jforum.war.dodeploy
9. I opened http://localhost:8080/jforum I was redirected to http://localhost:8080/jforum/install.jsp And I see message on that page :
An error has occurred.
For detailed error information, please see the HTML source code, and contact the forum Administrator.
install module not found.
Add "install=net.jforum.view.install.InstallAction" to modulesMapping.properties if you want to reinstall JForum.
In HTML code:
<!-- BEGIN ERROR STACK TRACE
Only moderators can view stack trace.
END ERROR STACK TRACE-->
openjdk version "1.8.0_121"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_121-8u121-b13-0ubuntu1.16.04.2-b13)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.121-b13, mixed mode)
It would give a normal human mental abilities to rival mine. To think it is just a tiny ad:
Thread Boost - a very different sort of advertising