17 oz bread flour
1 T dry milk
2 T sugar
1/2 t kosher salt
1 T olive oil
12 oz water 1 t instant dry yeast
1. If using bread machine, make dough using the "Pizza" cycle (takes about 45 minutes), or make the dough as you usually would using a dough hook and stand mixer, or by hand if you like that sort of thing.
2. Knead on floured surface until elastic (will be very sticky).
3. Divide into sections about the size of a golf ball. Roll each out into a long cylinder and place on baking pan lined with parchment paper (or a Silpat mat)
4. Let rest for 20 to 30 minutes. The dough will continue to rise during this stage.
5. Preheat oven to 450ºF while dough is resting.
6. Bake for 15 minutes or so until desired browning is reached.