To be short :
I'm not satisfied with my current company (been here for 1.5 year) work disgust me to the core : Its more of connecting point A (fields) to point B (fields) (SOAP).
- Same old routine work (its been same for many years heard from other employee).
- Old technologies through out - SOAP,java 4, Java 5 , LDAP , Oracle (to store few config) , COBOL (Main:for back-end) and other channels.
- They have there own framework (No respect for this in any tech market).
- Office politics (as bright as SUN).
- Company is too far , need spend 4 hours on travelling (everyday).
- No Problem solving skill seen here.
- Pay-scale is quite lowwwww from the market standard.
- The Onshore handle most of fun stuff like design and we are left with coding things (not sure why i code certain things in there way).
- So not like startup
- When i suggest what i want to do or been missing to Manager/upper management they can't understand (Need a translator for them).
- The most odd feeling is might [almost] forget other technology/language/Design/Problem Solving and become a Loser.
Please suggest/guide me how to proceed with my career.