• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Liutauras Vilda
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Tim Cooke
  • Bear Bibeault
  • Devaka Cooray
Sheriffs:
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Knute Snortum
  • Junilu Lacar
Saloon Keepers:
  • Tim Moores
  • Ganesh Patekar
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Pete Letkeman
  • Carey Brown
Bartenders:
  • Tim Holloway
  • Ron McLeod
  • Vijitha Kumara

passed OCAJP(IZ0-803) with 90%  RSS feed

 
Greenhorn
Posts: 5
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
10 weeks' preparation with "OCA/OCP Java SE 7 Programmer I & II Study Guide - by Kathy Sierra & Bert Bates and Enthuware Tests, my average Enthuware tests' grade is 78%. No previous Java experience. I think these two are enough to pass the exam, if one learned them carefully and well.
 
Maisie Eberl
Greenhorn
Posts: 5
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
And I do not know how to add my exam result on the WALL OF FAME yet......
 
author & internet detective
Sheriff
Posts: 38569
659
Eclipse IDE Java VI Editor
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congrats! The wall of fame is here. It's a wiki page so you just click the edit button (which is to the right of the like button) and add your name
 
Enthuware Software Support
Rancher
Posts: 4204
35
  • Likes 1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congratulations, Maisie!
Glad to know you liked our material

-Paul.
 
Maisie Eberl
Greenhorn
Posts: 5
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Paul Anilprem wrote:Congratulations, Maisie!
Glad to know you liked our material

-Paul.




Paul, I love it. I will use it for OCP too.
 
Maisie Eberl
Greenhorn
Posts: 5
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Maisie Eberl wrote:10 weeks' preparation with "OCA/OCP Java SE 7 Programmer I & II Study Guide - by Kathy Sierra & Bert Bates and Enthuware Tests, my average Enthuware tests' grade is 78%. No previous Java experience. I think these two are enough to pass the exam, if one learned them carefully and well.




It is 9 weeks preparation, not 10. I love this K&B book and Enthuware, they helped me a lot. I will continue using it for OCP. And coding is also important, it helps me to understand every Objective better. Having someone prepare the exam together would be awesome, since you encourage each other, you do not feel tired after hours of test. Going to a Java class is also a good way to have people fight this with you together. always feel good that you know you are not alone in the battle.
 
Maisie Eberl
Greenhorn
Posts: 5
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Jeanne Boyarsky wrote:Congrats! The wall of fame is here. It's a wiki page so you just click the edit button (which is to the right of the like button) and add your name



Thanks, Jeanne. I wrote it on the Wall .
 
Consider Paul's rocket mass heater.
  • Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
Boost this thread!