The new version of Aspose.BarCode for Java 17.05.0 has been released. The major development in this release is the support to generate the QR barcode with a logo/image inside the barcode image. This release supports to generate DataMatix barcode with C40 and Text encoding scheme. Functionality of AllSupportedTypes recognition mode has also been improved and incorporated in this release. Aspose.BarCode now supports generating QR barcode with logo/other image inside it. How a developer can embed a logo/image/picture inside a QR barcode image is very simple and is demonstrated in the code snippet on the blog announcement page. The code snippet is ornate with comments that makes it self explanatory. Aspose.BarCode for Java provides the most convenient way to produce C40 encoded DataMatrix. How simple it is to produce a C40 encoded DataMatrix is illustrated in the code sample provided. Aspose.BarCode for Java provides the functionality to generate the DataMatrix barcode with Text encoding scheme. This release also enhanced functionality of AllSupportedTypes recognition mode, Functionality to recognize DataMatix barcode, Recognition algorithm has been improved in much a way that it is now capable of decoding non-printable chars and decoding some special characters/symbols and Functionality to read barocde from PDF file has been greatly improved. Below is the list of main improved features and bug fixes added in this release.
- Add support for generate DataMatrix with Text encodation scheme
- Add support for generate DataMatrix with C40 encodation scheme
- Ability to generate the QR barcode with a logo/image/picture inside it
- Unable to get the supplement code text from EAN13 coded barcode (supplement barcode is bit blurred)
- Aspose.BarCode is not producing correct output after reading UPCA barcode
- Different recognition result with DecodeType.AllSupportedTypes and - BarCodeReadType.AllSupportedTypes
- Aspose.BarCode is unable to extract barcode from PDF
- Aspose Barcode is not reading DataMatrix coded barcode correctly
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.BarCode for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.BarCode for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.BarCode is a Java based visual component for generation & recognition of 1D & 2D barcodes to support Java and web applications. It supports 29+ barcode symbologies like MSI, QR, OneCode, Australia Post, Aztec, Code128, Code11, EAN128, Codabar, Postnet, USPS and also supports image output in GIF, PNG, BMP & JPG formats. Other features include barcode size & color settings, rotation angle & caption. You can render barcodes to images, printers, HTTP servlet response & graphical objects too.