Aspose development team is pleased to announce the new release Aspose.Imaging for Java 17.6.0 . This is a major release in which we have implemented the support for exporting raster image to SVG along with support for setting replacement for missing fonts in images. This release has also included the long awaited support for JPEG-LS image format as well as Support for 2-7 bits per sample in JPEG-LS images. Some important enhancements are also part of this release, such as Synchronize access to mutually exclusive image operations for WEBP images, Loading SVG image from XML file and then converting the SVG to PNG is showing incorrect height & width, performance saving WMF to WMF, The pattern protrudes after conversion PSD to PNG (and JPG),Change in color converting from jpg to PNG, The image is scaling down when converting from PSD to JPG and many more. The main new and improved features added in this release are listed below
- Provide setting for replacing missing fonts
- Support for 2-7 bits per sample in JPEG-LS images.
- Support for JPEG-LS with CMYK, YCCK color modes.
- Support for Raster Image to SVG Conversion
- Support for JPEG-LS format
- Synchronize access to mutually exclusive image operations for WEBP images
- Loading SVG image from XML file and then converting the SVG to PNG is showing incorrect height & width
- Improve performance saving WMF to WMF
- The pattern protrudes after conversion PSD to PNG (and JPG)
- The background turns to black when converting PSD file to JPG and PNG format.
- Transparency is filled with proximity color after saving PSD file as PNG (or JPG) format.
- Adjustment layer ignored when convert from PSD file to PNG (and JPG) output.
- The image is scaling down when converting from PSD to JPG Enhancement
- Linux: Investigate and implement the possibility to find out the all system font directories for further using them. This is necessary because sometimes customers face the internal error: No fonts have been found!
- ImageResources section support
- Image created using Aspose.Imaging is not opening in software: Picasa
- Exporting of GIF image into PNG file format leads to corruption of resulting image
- Aspose.Imaging 17.3.0: Low images quality when saving DjVu documents as PDF or Image
- PSD image layers are not getting accessible in PHP
- FontExceptopn on setting Lucida Grande.ttc font in application
- Change in color converting from jpg to PNG
- PNG image updated with Aspose.Imaging for Java is throwing exception when try to open the updated image with PHP using GD2 library
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Imaging for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Imaging for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.Imaging for .NET is an image processing & manipulation component that allows developers to create, edit, draw or convert images in their .NET application. It allows developers to convert image files to PSD, BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF and GIF formats. Moreover a set of pens, brushes and fonts can be used to draw images or add new elements & text to existing images. Aspose.Imaging for .NET works well with both web & windows applications. Moreover, it adds the support for Silverlight platform.