We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Diagram for Java 17.6.0 . The new version of the API adds a feature to refresh the data of shapes in the Visio drawing and developers can call this feature after modifying the position or size of shapes in a connected drawing. The recent version 17.6 of Aspose.Diagram API allows to refresh the data of shapes, including XForm, TextXForm, Connection and Geoms after changing the text or position of the connected shapes. When there are many changes to the ShapeSheet data and developers want to recalculate the connected shapes in a drawing. Besides this, the mechanism of storing and retrieving text elements in the Visio drawings has been improved. The recent version also comprises a series of bug fixes. In general, it improves export of Visio drawings to SVG and image formats as well as preserves formulas in the shape-sheet. This release includes several enhanced features and bug fixes as listed below
- Output VSDX - the manually added shape size is not being changed
- Output VSDX - the text overflow when adding multi-line text
- A null pointer error occurred on converting the drawing page to image
- Vertical text display of decision box shape when saving a drawing in VSDX format
- Vertical text display of Predefined process shape when saving a drawing in VSDX format
- The formulas in Width and Height cells are not being preserved
- Missing characters on converting a VSD to SVG
- Output VSDX - the connecting lines are not connecting in the mid of process shapes
- VSDX to PNG - a white horizontal line appears at the bottom of shape
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Diagram for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Diagram for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.Diagram is a class library for working with MS Visio files & is a pure Java alternate for MS Visio Object Model. It is a standalone Visio Java library and does not depend on Microsoft Office Visio. It enables developers to work with VSD & VDX files and they can open files & Add & manipulate the elements of the diagram, export Visio files to PDF, XML, HTML, images format, SVG & several other formats, Rotate a shape, Add a hyperlink to a Visio shape, protect diagram shape and many more. Aspose.Diagram can be used with any kind of application, whether it’s a Web Application or a Windows Desktop Application.