- X 3
- Devaka - connect the lightning rod to the top of the clock tower
- Devaka - more quantum detectors installed to capture remote brainstem activities
- Devaka - refill lithium deuteride in the external pulsed plasma propulsion
- Devaka - Landing page after creating a new topic
- Devaka - Ability to set a message inside the periwinkle message box for premium threads
- Liutauras - safety cover installed over self destruct button
- Jeanne - Add name of site to login page to make it more obvious if on CodeRanch or Permies
- Jeanne - Change "JavaRanch" to "CodeRanch" on login page
- Jeanne - replace electrodes of the gridded ion thruster
- Jeanne - undocked the command module from the secret mission module
- Jeanne - clean out the kraken cave
- Liutauras - added to level 5 diagnostic for long range sensors
- Liutauras - connect more solar cells to the undervolt main B bus
- Devaka - alligator pit trap door mechanism adjustment
- Devaka - upgrade aft shields
- Devaka - Fix bug where checking the autolink match count from the thread boost page failed
- Liutauras - bring the flux capacitor online
- Devaka - Digital market for physical products
Junilu Lacar wrote:Something appears to have been broken. When viewing My Posts, I see Stephan van Hulst listed as the "Last post by" even though I was, in fact, the one who posted the last message on the thread.
Now everything in my list of posts show Campbell as being the "Last post by" but I don't see any connection between Campbell and any of the most recent posts in the threads that are in the list. Is anyone else seeing this problem in their list of posts?
Junilu Lacar wrote:Now everything in my list of posts show Campbell as being the "Last post by" ... Is anyone else seeing this problem in their list of posts?
Same here. I note that the person listed under "Last post by" is the same for the entire page, but different for each page.
Daniel Cox wrote:I wonder if there’s a wiki where mere mortals like me can understand the meaning of:
lightning rod clock tower quantum detectors lithium deuteride external pulsed plasma propulsion gridded ion thruster kraken cave long range sensors aft shields flux capacitor
Let google be your guide.
A lot of changes in this round were about repairing the innards of the system: stuff we don't wanna share publicly cuz it might give hackers ideas. Or maybe it is a new moderator tool or some such. So, these are things that should not be mentioned publicly. But I like the idea that the developer still gets credit for their work, even though it cannot be put on this list. So we have come up with a system that gives credit, but for ... something a bit more creative.