I installed Drupal8 using XAMPP. Installation was done properly and I got the main Admin page but on that page whatever link I click I get "Page not Found" error. I closed the page and restarted apache server now I get the login page. As soon as I click on login link I get "Object not found error".
I checked rewrite module and it is enabled. I checked "RewriteBase" and it is properly set.
Not able to understand where the problem is. It would be a great help if someone knows the reason/solution to this problem or any pointer will also help.
30 seconds to difuse a loaf of bread ... here, use this tiny ad:
Download Free Java APIs to Work with Office Files and PDF