We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Email for Java 17.10.0 . Ported from its equivalent .NET version, this month’s release includes enhancement of filtering appointments from Exchange Server using EWS client of the API. It also includes several bug fixes which further improve the overall API functionality. This release of Aspose.Email for Java introduces the capability of filtering appointments from Exchange Sever using its IEWSClient. Appointments can be filtered from Exchange server using the IEWSClient of the API with the help of ExchangeQueryBuilder. Appointments can be filtered from server by Date or Recurrence. The following code snippets show filtering appointments from Exchange server using this new feature. This month’s release also includes several bug fixes that further add to the overall stability of the API. In addition, since the API is ported from its equivalent .NET version, it also includes all those fixes which were part of the .NET version. Detailed information about the fixes can be found in the release notes section of the API documentation. The main improved features & bug fixes added in this release are listed below
- Possibility of retrieving appointments with recurrences and dates filters
- EWSClient.GetMailboxSize behaviour
- Attachment name jibbrish on Non-Japanese Windows
- EWS client can't load emails in folders containing large number of messages.
- MapiMessage.BodyHtml does not return correct value
- Attached Word document in Outlook message is corrupted on Save
- Multi-octet character split across adjacent encoded-word with UTF8 encoding
- Mht empty when converting from msg with SkipInlineImages = true
- Duplicated recipients when saving EML as MHTML
- Content-disposition filename duplicated
- Merging PST with sample PST loses Properties of Calendar
- Creating message body from HTML includes header information in output
- Converting EML to HTML resulting in incorrect HTML
- After EML file is opened and re-saved, in output EML file From and Sender are null
- Calendar added to PST doesn't open in MS Outlook
- Issues while using Aspose.Email.dll as COM
- Wrong attachment name read by API
- ImapClient.ListFodlers gives Timeout with Yahoo Mail
- Start and End Date same for full day event
- Some characters garbled while conversion from EMLX to EML
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Email for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Email for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.Email for Java is a Non-Graphical Java component that enables Java applications to read and write Microsoft Outlook documents without utilizing Microsoft Outlook. It enables developers to create new MSG file from scratch, update an existing MSG file, read Outlook MSG file & get its properties like subject, body, recipients in to, cc and bcc, Adding or removing attachment, sender information and MAPI properties. Aspose.Email for Java can be used with Web as well as Desktop Application.
Contact Information Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts [email]email@example.com[/email]