The new version of Aspose.BarCode for Java 17.10.0 has been released. This release includes enhanced DatabarLimited and DatabarExpandedStacked coded barcode generation process. Furthermore overall performance of the API has also been improved in this release. DatabarLimited barcode generation process has been improved. The functionality has been improved in such a way that it now allows only (01) AI and 0 or 1 symbol in main data. Generation process of DatabarExpandedStacked has been improved. Aspose.BarCode generator now process the the last row as special case. Pharmacode barcode recognition process has been enhanced. It is now working with property Aspose.BarCode.Recognition.AllSupportedTypes. Whereas generation process now calculates correct bar height. Barcode recognition process have been improved to detect barcodes from BMP format image. MacroPdf417 barcode recognition process has been improved.. Below is the list of main improved features and bug fixes added in this release.
- Generates incorrect barcode for DatabarLimited
- Generation DatabarExpandedStacked isn't correct
- Can't recognize Pharmacode with AllSupportedTypes
- Can't recognize second barcode (DatabarExpandedStacked)
- Aspose.Barcodes 17.06 BarCodeReader does not recognize a barcode types on .gif image format
- Aspose.BarCode is unable to detect barcode in BMP format image whereas the same is working if in JPEG format image
- Generates incorrect barcode for UPCE
- Incorrect default height of Pharmacode
- Incorrect recognition type for MacroPdf417 barcode
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.BarCode for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.BarCode for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.BarCode is a Java based visual component for generation & recognition of 1D & 2D barcodes to support Java and web applications. It supports 29+ barcode symbologies like MSI, QR, OneCode, Australia Post, Aztec, Code128, Code11, EAN128, Codabar, Postnet, USPS and also supports image output in GIF, PNG, BMP & JPG formats. Other features include barcode size & color settings, rotation angle & caption. You can render barcodes to images, printers, HTTP servlet response & graphical objects too.