• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic

Spring Hibernate  RSS feed

 
Roopesh Rana
Ranch Hand
Posts: 49
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
springDispatcher-servlet.xml



web.xml



applicationContext.xml



AdmissionDaoImpl.java



Exception:

 
Daniel Demesmaecker
Ranch Hand
Posts: 38
1
Java MySQL Database Spring
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
The problem lies in your sessionfactory.
Why don't you simply use Spring Boot, it will do all the configuration for you.
Add the spring-boot-starter dependency, remove your dispatcherservlet, web.xml and application-context.xml and put the following application.properties in your resource folder:



And that should do it
 
Roopesh Rana
Ranch Hand
Posts: 49
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Daniel Demesmaecker wrote:The problem lies in your sessionfactory.
Why don't you simply use Spring Boot, it will do all the configuration for you.
Add the spring-boot-starter dependency, remove your dispatcherservlet, web.xml and application-context.xml and put the following application.properties in your resource folder:



And that should do it


I can't use spring boot, I need to done it in same way
 
Roopesh Rana
Ranch Hand
Posts: 49
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Roopesh Rana wrote:
Daniel Demesmaecker wrote:The problem lies in your sessionfactory.
Why don't you simply use Spring Boot, it will do all the configuration for you.
Add the spring-boot-starter dependency, remove your dispatcherservlet, web.xml and application-context.xml and put the following application.properties in your resource folder:



And that should do it


Daniel Demesmaecker wrote: I can't use spring boot, I need to done it in same way
 
  • Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
Boost this thread!