• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Ron McLeod
  • Tim Cooke
  • Liutauras Vilda
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
Sheriffs:
  • Paul Clapham
  • Rob Spoor
  • Junilu Lacar
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Piet Souris
  • Carey Brown
Bartenders:

Spring Hibernate

 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 49
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
springDispatcher-servlet.xml



web.xml



applicationContext.xml



AdmissionDaoImpl.java



Exception:

 
Rancher
Posts: 1171
18
IntelliJ IDE Hibernate Firefox Browser MySQL Database Spring Tomcat Server Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
The problem lies in your sessionfactory.
Why don't you simply use Spring Boot, it will do all the configuration for you.
Add the spring-boot-starter dependency, remove your dispatcherservlet, web.xml and application-context.xml and put the following application.properties in your resource folder:



And that should do it
 
Roopesh Rana
Ranch Hand
Posts: 49
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Daniel Demesmaecker wrote:The problem lies in your sessionfactory.
Why don't you simply use Spring Boot, it will do all the configuration for you.
Add the spring-boot-starter dependency, remove your dispatcherservlet, web.xml and application-context.xml and put the following application.properties in your resource folder:



And that should do it



I can't use spring boot, I need to done it in same way

 
Roopesh Rana
Ranch Hand
Posts: 49
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Roopesh Rana wrote:

Daniel Demesmaecker wrote:The problem lies in your sessionfactory.
Why don't you simply use Spring Boot, it will do all the configuration for you.
Add the spring-boot-starter dependency, remove your dispatcherservlet, web.xml and application-context.xml and put the following application.properties in your resource folder:



And that should do it



Daniel Demesmaecker wrote: I can't use spring boot, I need to done it in same way

 
reply
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic