Aspose team is pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Pdf for Java 17.9.0 . Aspose team has specifically focused towards the stability of existing features to cater various scenarios with wide variety of documents. Some of the customers reported issues related to file format conversion and this release have made great improvements related to inter file format conversion features. To name few of the improvements, JPG to PDF with reduced output file size, performance issues regarding XPS to PDF conversion, PDF to HTML conversion, PDF to DOCX conversion to correctly render non-English (especially Hebrew text) and TIFF to PDF format conversion are noticeable improvements. With all these changes, the API has become more stable and robust as compared to earlier release versions. We also have made enhancements related to PDF Form manipulation. As it always recommended, please always try using latest release of our API’s as they include latest features / improvements and fixes related to issues reported in earlier release versions. Some important improved features included in this release are given below
- JPG to PDF increased PDF file size
- Significant performance decrease issue regarding memory usage and time consumption.
- XPS to PDF: performance issue
- PDF to HTML: some text become smaller
- Using CallBackGetHocr results with blank image
- API is throwing java.awt.HeadlessException Exception at Document load
- PDF to DOCX - incorrect rendering of the Hebrew text
- Evaluation mark is being added in output while using valid license
- PDF to PDF/A - compliance error: Real value out of range
- TIFF to PDF - Image is darker in shade
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf for performing different tasks like the followings.