Aspose Newsletter for December 2017 Aspose Newsletter for December 2017 has now been published that highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases. It includes information about how to get 25% off Aspose.Total for .NET, Java, C++, Android via Java, Android via Xamarin, iOS via Xamarin, Mac via Xamarin, SharePoint, SSRS and JasperReports, New Product Launched: Aspose.Pdf for C++, Convert Visio drawing to image with PDF export area option, Aspose.Words LINQ Reporting Engine supports dynamic shape background coloring & more.
Get 25% off Aspose.Total
Get 25% off Aspose.Total for .NET, Java, C++, Android via Java, Android via Xamarin, iOS via Xamarin, Mac via Xamarin, SharePoint, SSRS and JasperReports. Quote HOL2017WBS when placing your order. Buy Now .
New Product Launched: Aspose.Pdf for C++
Aspose.Pdf for C++ is newly added PDF API within Aspose.Pdf product family. Developers can create new as well as manipulate existing PDF documents without using Adobe Acrobat. It provides features to add text, images, annotations and attachments inside PDF documents along with other useful features like splitting PDF pages, concatenating different PDF documents, adding bookmarks are also offered. Read more .
Convert Visio drawing to image with PDF export area option
Aspose.Diagram for .NET API enables developers to convert drawing to image with the same conversion area as Microsoft Visio application converts a drawing to PDF. Our team has added SameAsPdfConversionArea member in the ImageSaveOptions class to perform this conversion. Read more details
LINQ Reporting Engine is a part of the Aspose.Words API that enables you to build reports using an extended set of reporting features. The latest version supports setting the fill color of shape node using LINQ Reporting. Read more details
How to: Work with extended attributes of messages using Exchange Web Service?
Aspose.Email for .NET 17.11 introduces new features where messages from Exchange server can be retrieved as Outlook Messages. You can easily create, manipulate, retrieve and update extended attributes of messages using the API’s EWS client. Try out fully functional code examples here.
How to: Convert DICOM image to PDF in .NET?
Aspose.Pdf for .NET is allows converting various image formats to PDF and other supported file formats including Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM) images to PDF. Try out functional .NET code here.
How to: Read and write external connection of Excel XLSB file in .NET and Java?
Aspose.Cells already supports reading and writing external connection of Excel XLSX file. Now the same support is available for XLSB file format in .NET and Java applications while the code is same for both formats (XLSX and XLSB). Try out fully functional code examples here for .NET applications.
How to: Filter Appointments from Exchange Server using EWS?
Aspose.Email supports filtering appointments from Exchange Sever using its IEWSClient with the help of ExchangeQueryBuilder in .NET, Java, Android, iOS and MAC applications. Appointments can be filtered from server by Date or Recurrence. Try out fully functional code examples for reference.
How to: Add superscript and subscript text in PowerPoint Presentations?
Aspose.Slides supports adding EMZ image to images collection along with managing superscript and subscript text inside any paragraph portion within .NET, Java, SharePoint, SSRS and JasperReports. Developers must use Escapement properties of PortionFormat class for adding superscript or subscript text in the text frame. Try out fully functional code examples .
How to: Import PDMS RVM files and export to supported 3D formats in .NET?
With Aspose.3D for .NET API – convert RVM files to all supported 3D formats. The RVM file stores 3D power plant project and developers can import RVM models into the Aspose.3D for .NET API with the constructor or open member of the scene class. Try out fully functional code examples .
How to: Render IFC and STL files into Images and PDF files in .NET?
Aspose.CAD now supports IFC and STL file formats thus allowing to render them to images and PDF files as per requirement in .NET and Java applications. Start working with fully functional code examples now.
Updates about new product releases
- Aspose.Total for .NET - a compilation of Aspose latest .NET products.
- Aspose.Total for Java - a compilation of Aspose latest Java products.
- Aspose.Total for Cloud - The latest versions of Apose Cloud products.
- Aspose.Total for Android - a compilation of Apose latest Android APIs.
- Aspose.Total for SharePoint - a compilation of Aspose latest SharePoint products.
- Aspose.Total for Reporting Services - a compilation of Aspose latest Reporting Services products.
- Aspose.Total for JasperReports - a compilation of Aspose latest JasperReports products.
- Aspose.Total for C++ - The latest versions of our C++ products packaged into one product suite.
- Aspose.Pdf for Java 17.9 - Improved algorithm for inter file format conversion (JPG to PDF, XPS to PDF, PDF to HTML, PDF to DOCX, TIFF to PDF).
- Aspose.Words for Android via Java 17.10 Improved word documents comparison and signing Word document using signature provider identifier.
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET and Java 17.11 - Generate Databar coded barcode with segments per row.
- Aspose.Words for JasperReports 17.10 - Support of JasperReports Styles in exported word document.
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET, Java and Reporting Services 17.10 - Enhanced barcode image rotation functionality.
- Aspose.Tasks for .NET 17.11 – Improved setting output image quality while exporting recognition .
- Aspose.Note for .NET 17.11 Adds ability to identify conflict pages from a page’s history.
- Aspose.OCR for .NET 17.11 Binary classification has been introduced for better OCR.
- Aspose.Tasks for .NET 17.9 - Improved project data conversion and recalculation issues.
Supporting User Groups and Conferences
Aspose is sponsoring a number of user groups and upcoming events, including:
– December 18th: OKKYCON – South Korea
– November 07- 09: W-JAX Germany – Munich, Germany
– November 11th: Java User Group – Bangladesh
– November 13 – 17: Visual Studio Live! – Orlando – FA, USA
– November 11th: Pakistan JUG – Karachi, Pakistan