I am working on Build and Release of the my application which has 4 folders like this:
1. xyzCommon : Contains all JAVA source files and some common libraries in the application.
2. xyzEJB : We use EJB-GEN utility of workshop to generate the EJB classes which are availbale in this folder.
3. xyzPortalWeb : Contains all web related files like java source files, jsp files, portletsm etc
4. xyzPortalEar: Place for EAR and its contents.
Now i have seen some folders getting created like .metadata which contains all jars of ANDROMDA as well some other common jars. Besides these there are some folders which have xml files generated by workshop like _pageflow. This folder is getting created in classes of colPortalWeb.
We are using MAVEN to do a build of first 2 folders and ANT target which is called by MAVEN to build the cortPotalWeb due to some reasons. I am unable to create a EAR out of it since _pageflow folder is not available if i do a clean build without workshop. There must be some utility in workshop to generate these files which i am unable to make out and use it with ant.
1. Is there any automated way to do a complete build of the project. I have some one task in weblogic 8.1 i.e. wlwbuild which used to do everything for you but is nto availabe in weblogic 9.2. So is there any way to do an integrated build of the project or is there any target which is shipped with ant to do the same?
Please let me know if you have the answers for the same.
Note: We are using ANDROMDA with weblogic 9.2. to generate the VOs and BOs. So we are using maven to do a build as it has andromda plugins and support for the same.
If you have any sample build and release script then please send that to me.
Thanks in advance,
Success is not doing extraordinary things but doing ordinary things extraordinarily well.
We begin by testing your absorbancy by exposing you to this tiny ad: