This week's book giveaway is in the Spring forum. We're giving away four copies of Pro Spring MVC with WebFlux: Web Development in Spring Framework 5 and Spring Boot 2 and have Marten Deinum & Iuliana Cosmina on-line! See this thread for details.
We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Diagram for Java 17.11.0 . The recent version 17.11 has enhanced the way of exporting VSDM drawing to SVG format, as the result, the shading problem of shapes has been decreased. The recent version also covers enhancements and regular bug fixes. Aspose team recommends the client to incorporate the latest upgrade of Aspose.Diagram API to take benefit of improved functionality and bug fixes. This release also includes some important enhancements and bug fixes, such as AutoFitPageToDrawingContent does not work as expected, the member shape of two groups behaves weird in the Output VSDX, Shadows of Shapes are not being preserved properly during VSDX to PDF export, the incorrect formatting of the text in VSD to SVG conversion, invisible connecting lines on generating a network drawing in Output VSDX and many more. This release includes several enhanced features and bug fixes as listed below
- Output VSDX - AutoFitPageToDrawingContent does not work as expected
- Open and save routine of VSDM is missing Macros
- Output VSDX - the member shape of two groups behaves weird
- VST to VDX conversion, pictures are missing from the each rectangle shape
- VSDX to PDF export - Shadows of Shapes are not being preserved properly
- Output VSDX - misplaced text of the dynamic connector
- Output VSDX - invisible connecting lines on generating a network drawing
- VSD to SVG - an unknown source error is thrown
- VSD to SVG - incorrect formatting of the text
- VSD to SVG - the text items are displaced
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Diagram for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Diagram for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.Diagram is a class library for working with MS Visio files & is a pure Java alternate for MS Visio Object Model. It is a standalone Visio Java library and does not depend on Microsoft Office Visio. It enables developers to work with VSD & VDX files and they can open files & Add & manipulate the elements of the diagram, export Visio files to PDF, XML, HTML, images format, SVG & several other formats, Rotate a shape, Add a hyperlink to a Visio shape, protect diagram shape and many more. Aspose.Diagram can be used with any kind of application, whether it’s a Web Application or a Windows Desktop Application.