I've just setup a new development box with RHEL 7.4 and Eclipse Oxygen.2, and accessing it using mobaXterm 8.6. Things are working well except that in Eclipse certain headings are displayed with a Gothic-type font. I've gone to Preferences and tried to change it, but I can find any setting referencing this particular font.
Tony Docherty wrote:Have you tried changing the default font (Preferences → General → Appearance → Colors and fonts → Basic/Text Font) to a standard font to see if the problem still occurs.
Thanks - that helped. It looks like it is not an Eclipse problem, but something to do with my platform - specifically with the Sans font. I went through the list and changed anything which used Sans (Banner, Header, etc.) to a similar looking font and all is well now.