We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Email for Java 18.1.0 . Ported from its equivalent .NET version, this release includes the same improvements and enhancements as present in the .NET version of API. This release includes several improvements to the overall API functionality which further add to the overall stability and performance of the API in terms of expected output. These improvements span over difference functional areas of the API such as Retaining message body font after setting html body, Issue with retrieving email’s HTML body text, Loss of data while resaving Calendar EML, Conversion of inline images to regular attachments, Issue with reading recipients and sender information from EML, Conversion of message body to encoding strings while resaving EML, Creation of multiple EML files in MBox while adding EML with attachments and Exception with conversion of EMLs to XPS. The main improved features & bug fixes added in this release are listed below
- Create common queue for group and simple operations for SMTP, POP3 and IMAP clients
- Font changed after setting the html body of email
- Error while retrieving MailMessage.HtmlBodyText
- Calendar EML resaved loses all data
- Inline images become part of attachments collection after removing the signature
- Mapi message body html has invalid namespace declarations in html tag
- From/To not read properly from EML
- Resaving EML to EML loses turns body content into encoding
- Issue saving messages using MapiMessage
- Adding EML to Mbox creates multiple emails in Mbox
- While instancing a MailMessage object an exception raises
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Email for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Email for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.Email for Java is a Non-Graphical Java component that enables Java applications to read and write Microsoft Outlook documents without utilizing Microsoft Outlook. It enables developers to create new MSG file from scratch, update an existing MSG file, read Outlook MSG file & get its properties like subject, body, recipients in to, cc and bcc, Adding or removing attachment, sender information and MAPI properties. Aspose.Email for Java can be used with Web as well as Desktop Application.
Contact Information Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts [email]firstname.lastname@example.org[/email]
expectation is the root of all heartache - shakespeare. tiny ad:
Two software engineers solve most of the world's problems in one K&R sized book