I have a form the create a new user but somehow it gets mapped wrong.
I used the same base in an other project and there it works great.
At first i thought the problem was I use a datetype in my form and a localdate in my entity, so I parse it in de constructor.
Then I thought maybe he makes a problem of the numbertype in my form, so I changed it to text and parse that to.
On clientside I get no error except for the whitepage and the 400.
On serverside I get:
but I think that's caused cause the server expect to get a memberobject.
I also didn't know where to post this question, but since the form isn't really jsp, I posted it here.
Any tips are welcome
It's good to be able to use someting, it's better to understand how it works.
All of the world's problems can be solved in a garden - Geoff Lawton. Tiny ad:
RavenDB is an Open Source NoSQL Database that’s fully transactional (ACID) across your database