• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Liutauras Vilda
  • Bear Bibeault
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Tim Cooke
Sheriffs:
  • Knute Snortum
  • Junilu Lacar
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Ganesh Patekar
  • Tim Moores
  • Carey Brown
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • salvin francis
Bartenders:
  • Ron McLeod
  • Frits Walraven
  • Pete Letkeman

Passed OCAJP 8 with 90%  RSS feed

 
Greenhorn
Posts: 13
1
  • Likes 1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Passed OCAJP 8 with 90%.
Thanks for everyone who gave their valuable opinion regarding the exam.
Anything I should be aware of when preparing for OCPJP 8 ?
 
author & internet detective
Marshal
Posts: 38687
677
Eclipse IDE Java VI Editor
  • Likes 1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congrats!

The OCP is a lot harder and takes a lot longer to study for. Plan accordingly .
 
Enthuware Software Support
Rancher
Posts: 4212
35
  • Likes 1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congratulations!!
Plan on writing a lot more code while preparing for OCPJP
 
Gayashan Bombuwala
Greenhorn
Posts: 13
1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Jeanne Boyarsky wrote:Congrats!

The OCP is a lot harder and takes a lot longer to study for. Plan accordingly .



Thank you
 
Gayashan Bombuwala
Greenhorn
Posts: 13
1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Paul Anilprem wrote:Congratulations!!
Plan on writing a lot more code while preparing for OCPJP



Thank you
 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 99
Eclipse IDE Java Spring
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congrats!!!
 
Gayashan Bombuwala
Greenhorn
Posts: 13
1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Souvik Dasgupta wrote:Congrats!!!



thank you
 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 207
27
Java jQuery Netbeans IDE
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congrats!
 
Gayashan Bombuwala
Greenhorn
Posts: 13
1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Mushfiq Mammadov wrote:Congrats!



thank you
 
Greenhorn
Posts: 10
  • Likes 1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congrats on the great score, for the OCPJP don't just keep all your focus on just the theoretical part of the language, write loads of code it'll give you way to understand those concepts in a much better manner, stay focused and take on some mock tests to assess the areas in which you lack a bit.
Congratulations once again.
 
Gayashan Bombuwala
Greenhorn
Posts: 13
1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

vishal jamdagni wrote:Congrats on the great score, for the OCPJP don't just keep all your focus on just the theoretical part of the language, write loads of code it'll give you way to understand those concepts in a much better manner, stay focused and take on some mock tests to assess the areas in which you lack a bit.
Congratulations once again.



Thank you so much for the advice
 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 94
1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Great Score!
Congratulations!!!
 
Greenhorn
Posts: 3
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congratulations!!!
 
Ranch Hand
Posts: 369
2
Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congratulations on your achievement!
 
Gayashan Bombuwala
Greenhorn
Posts: 13
1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Daniele Barell wrote:Great Score!
Congratulations!!!



thank you
 
Gayashan Bombuwala
Greenhorn
Posts: 13
1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Lucas Moyano wrote:Congratulations!!!



thank you
 
Gayashan Bombuwala
Greenhorn
Posts: 13
1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator

Vaibhav Gargs wrote:Congratulations on your achievement!



thank you
 
Consider Paul's rocket mass heater.
  • Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
Boost this thread!