1) Does your book provide any performance metrics numbers when EJB is compared with any other like POJO having transaction involved? Mainly looking for the reasons to use new EJB features instead of an alternative methodologies?
2) Rx related, in terms of combination of RESTFul with Asynchronous EJB any references?
3) Does this book covers on huge traffic issues like performance, scalability, reliability topics?
4) Are there any examples for public cloud deployments?
1 I don't provide any performance metric but I do agree that is an interesting topic. Take a look at this video by Adam Bein (WHAT IS FASTER--EJBS OR CDI? A JMH BENCHMARK).
2. I don't discuss this topic either, but I do talk about how to use the reactive client
3. This book is not about high performance, scalability or reliability
4. No examples of public cloud
If you are looking for a book that covers these topics then this book is not for you. If you just want to get up to speed on the new features in Java EE 8 then this is for you.