Aspose development team is pleased to announce the new release Aspose.Imaging for Java 18.4 . We have added support for some of new features in this API along with resolution of incurring issues in API. Some important new features has been introduced in this release, such as support for EPS Format, support Interrupt Monitor for JPEG and PNG Conversion, Converting BMP to PDF, Converting PNG to PDF and Support Layer Effects For PSD. There are some important enhancements and bug fixes part of this release, such as TIFF Codec can’t save 16-bit channel image, Saving of PSD image produces invalid image colors, Convert DJVU to PNG throw exception when memory limitation, fix watermark on export metafile (EMF, WMF) to SVG, Fix saving of multiple WEBP frames, Evaluation watermark is missing when saving as SVG, Strange errors in some tests on Jenkings, SVG to raster has missing image parts and many more. The main new and improved features added in this release are listed below
- Support for EPS Format.
- Support Interrupt Monitor for JPEG and PNG Conversion.
- Converting BMP to PDF.
- Converting PNG to PDF.
- Support Layer Effects For PSD.
- TIFF Codec can’t save 16-bit channel image.
- Saving of PSD image produces invalid image colors.
- Convert DJVU to PNG throw exception when memory limitation.
- Fix watermark on export metafile (EMF, WMF) to SVG.
- Exception on updating text layers.
- Fix duplication of resolution settings for BMP (check other formats as well).
- Fix saving of multiple WEBP frames.
- Venture License not works for ODG files.
- Evaluation watermark is missing when saving as SVG.
- Fix 24bpp options setting for export to BMP.
- Strange errors in some tests on Jenkings.
- SVG to raster has missing image parts.
- Coordinate of left top corner is incorrect at update.
- JPEG failed to get generated in PHP with Linux environment.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Imaging for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Imaging for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.Imaging for .NET is an image processing & manipulation component that allows developers to create, edit, draw or convert images in their .NET application. It allows developers to convert image files to PSD, BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF and GIF formats. Moreover a set of pens, brushes and fonts can be used to draw images or add new elements & text to existing images. Aspose.Imaging for .NET works well with both web & windows applications. Moreover, it adds the support for Silverlight platform.