I am creating servlets which communicate via a sapjco3 library with a SAP-System. My problem is, that I am not able to make Glassfish(v4) work correctly with the library, so when I deploy my Servlets with maven to glassfish they can't use the sapjco3 library.
On the internet I found a lot of myth about where to put the sapjco3.dll or sometimes even the complete JCo3_0 directory with all its contents. So currently I have it in like 20 different places on my glassfish installations path. It worked successfully for some time but yesterday/today it stopped working again and I have no idea how to fix it.
If anybody has a proposal that could work. Maybe with detailed instrcutions because I have no further glassfish experience I would be very happy.
Thank you in advance.
posted 6 months ago
Forgot to mention, the sapjco3 is a library by SAP which allows to make remote function calls to a SAP System from Java.