Job Post: Java Software Engineer @ Kyriba (San Diego, California)
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer
Kyriba empowers financial leaders and their teams with award-winning solutions for cash and risk management, payments and supply chain finance. Kyriba delivers a highly secure, 100 percent SaaS enterprise platform, superior bank connectivity and a seamlessly integrated solution-set for tackling today’s most complex financial challenges. Thousands of companies, including many of the world’s largest organizations, rely on Kyriba to streamline key processes, protect against loss from fraud and cybercrime, and accelerate growth opportunities through improved decision support. Technology analyst-firm IDC recognized Kyriba as a global leader in its MarketScape for SaaS and cloud-enabled treasury and risk management applications for 2017-2018. Kyriba is headquartered in New York, with offices in San Diego, Paris, London, Tokyo, Dubai and other major locations. For more information, visit www.kyriba.com.
Kyriba is seeking a talented Software Engineer to join our team of more than 200 engineers working together to bring innovative solutions to Kyriba clients around the globe. We are a team of passionate people motivated by agility, innovation and continuous improvement.
As a Java/J2EE developer with 5+ years’ experience, you will join a newly formed team in our San Diego office. You will be responsible for architecting, designing and coding quality functionalities in tight collaboration with product managers. You enjoy working in a multi-cultural and international environment. You are a team player working actively within agile methodology, passionate and curious on latest technologies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Active in architecture definition.
• Active in sprint planning.
• Designing components in collaboration with other scrum team members.
• Developing users’ stories selected during planning meeting with team.
• Applying all quality requirements to make code production ready.
• Active in a continuous improvement of the process, methodologies, technologies and practices.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
• 5+ years of Java/J2EE experience.
• Strong knowledge of SQL (noSQL experience is a plus).
• Experience with Spring Framework (Spring Boot experience is a plus).
• Experience with JBoss is a plus.
• Tools knowledge: Jenkins, Git, BitBucket, Gerrit, Gradle, Jira, Confluence, Sonar, Junit, IntelliJ.
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
Kyriba Culture and Values: At Kyriba, we value a strong work culture and sense of community and ownership among our global team. We live by our “iCare” value system to demonstrate our care and commitment to our clients and to each other. In hiring, we look for candidates that are a strong fit with our culture and values, as well as bring the talent and experience required by the position.
• Innovation: We foster innovation and entrepreneurial thinking across our team by rewarding employees for their achievements and encouraging efficiency and continual process improvement.
• Client Success: Our passion is to enable our clients’ success. We do this by understanding their needs, and developing and managing solutions that provide them the insight to effectively drive decision making within their organizations.
• Accountability: We each take personal responsibility for our actions. We are committed to our own continuous improvement and we go the extra mile to meet our clients' needs.
• Respect: We respect each other’s ideas, efforts and commitments, and embrace our diverse cultures and points of view. We achieve our goals through teamwork, responsiveness, open communication and a positive attitude.
• Excellence: We strive for excellence in all that we do and bring the passion and commitment to deliver on our promises. We achieve excellence through leadership, teamwork, transparency and integrity, and we are committed to recognizing employee achievements.
To learn more about Kyriba:
• Check out our Career page: http://www.kyriba.com/company/careers • Like Kyriba on Facebook at facebook.com/kyribacorp
• Follow Kyriba on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/company/kyribacorporation
• Follow Kyriba on Twitter at twitter.com/kyribacorp
• Read Kyriba’s blog at kyriba.com/blog
It's just like a fortune cookie, but instead of a cookie, it's pie. And we'll call it ... tiny ad:
Programmatically Create PDF Using Free Spire.PDF with Java