I just open an account on https://repl.it but doesn't work for me actually
1. meanwhile their editor loads i can type on editor and the editor hods what i have typed as is normal to be (look at pic)
2. when the editor finish loading and click to enter(in editor) or in CLI i get ever a black screen like that in pic and have no way to get it work you have noticed something similar?
3. The only way is to close the tab and repeat from 1.
I'm on an old Ubuntu 10.04 LTS distro with Firefox 45.0.2
Junilu Lacar wrote:Harry, you could just copy the code from there and run it locally on your machine.
Yeah i know but I just thought were a good idea having a web REPL for those cases i were far of my machine but ... as i referred actually that site not worked for me dunno why that's the reason i did the question if happens have you noticed something similar
1. sorry my silliness but I assumed that's a Web REPL right? o miss something?
2. The only logical option i can thing about that failure is my system oldness but ... is strange enough
[Arguing with an engineer is a lot like wrestling in the mud with a pig. After a few hours, you realize that he likes it] [Learn code first? no we apply to learn programmingfirst thanks]