We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Tasks for Java 18.10 . This release gives users the power to read activity codes for XER files and also brings several improvements to the API functionality in terms of enhancements. It also fixes issues reported with the earlier version of the API. This month’s release introduces the ability to read activity codes for XER files and added recurring task parameters validation when creating recurring task. This release also includes several improvements that further enhance the API functionality, such as scheduling of recurring daily task, Timephased data for material resource, Formula calculation, Loading MPP file, Custom fields’ values formatting while saving a project to PDF, Start of recurring task, Loading document in few threads, Loading MPP with project summary (Project 2016), Number of task links after export and Unsupported comma in task summary while exporting to MPX format. Below is the complete list of bug fixes and enhanced features included in this release.
- Implement reading of activity codes for XER files
- Add recurring task parameters validation when creating recurring task
- Incorrect scheduling of recurring daily task
- Fix issues with formula calculation
- Wrong timephased data for material resource
- Loading MPP file raises Exception
- Custom fields' values are not formatted properly when saving a project to PDF
- Incorrect start of recurring task
- Aspose.Tasks throws exception when trying loading document in few threads
- Problems Loading MPP with project summary (Project 2016)
- Wrong number of task links after export
- Unsupported comma in task summary while exporting to MPX format
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Tasks for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Tasks for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.Tasks is a non-graphical Java Project management component that enables Java applications to read, write & manage Project documents without utilizing MS Project. It supports reading MS Project Template (MPT) files as well as allows exporting project data to HTML, BMP, PNG, JPEG, PDF, TIFF, XPS, XAML and SVG formats. It reads & writes MS Project documents in both MPP & XML formats. Developers can read & change tasks, recurring tasks, resources, resource assignments, relations & calendars.