The long awaited version of Aspose.Slides for Java 18.12 has been released. It has included support for some new features along with resolution of outstanding issues incurring in API. It enhanced performance for presentation export to PDF. There some important enhancements and bug fixes also part of this release, such as enhanced text export to PDF, Exception resolved on loading presentation, Enhanced EMF images rendering, Date Changed after saving PPT to PPTX, Wrong outline gradient direction, Font changed after converting PPTX to PDF, Spaces lost in generated Thumbnail, Font substitution not rendering non-latin character-based languages correctly, PPTX not properly converted to PDF and PPTX not properly converted to PDF and many more. This list of new, improved and bug fixes in this release are given below
- Slow performance when exporting presentation to PDF
- Enhanced EMF images rendering
- able disappears while converting PPT to PDF
- Text is not exported to PDF.
- Presentation repair message on loading Aspose generated presentation
- Exception on loading presentation.
- Date Changed after saving PPT to PPTX.
- Wrong outline gradient direction.
- Font changed after converting PPTX to PDF.
- Spaces lost in generated Thumbnail.
- Font substitution not rendering non-latin character-based languages correctly.
- PPTX not properly converted to PDF.
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Slides for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Slides for performing different tasks like the followings.
Aspose.Slides is a Java component to create, read, write and modify a PowerPoint document without using Microsoft PowerPoint. It supports PHP applications and provides all advanced features for managing presentations, slides, shapes, tables and supports PPT, POT, POS PowerPoint formats. Now you can add, access, copy, clone, edit and delete slides in your presentations. It also supports audio & video frames, adding pictures, text frames and saving presentations as streams or SVG format.