This week's book giveaway is in the NodeJS forum. We're giving away four copies of Serverless Applications with Node.js and have Slobodan Stojanovic & Aleksandar Simovic on-line! See this thread for details.
Kyriba empowers financial leaders and their teams with award-winning solutions for cash and risk management, payments and supply chain finance. Kyriba delivers a highly secure, 100 percent SaaS enterprise platform, superior bank connectivity and a seamlessly integrated solution-set for tackling today’s most complex financial challenges. Thousands of companies, including many of the world’s largest organizations, rely on Kyriba to streamline key processes, protect against loss from fraud and cybercrime, and accelerate growth opportunities through improved decision support. Technology analyst-firm IDC recognized Kyriba as a global leader in its MarketScape for SaaS and cloud-enabled treasury and risk management applications for 2017-2018. Kyriba is headquartered in New York, with offices in San Diego, Paris, London, Tokyo, Dubai and other major locations. For more information, visit www.kyriba.com.
Kyriba is seeking a talented QA Automation Engineer Lead to join our team of more than 200 engineers working together to bring innovative solutions to Kyriba clients around the globe. We are a team of passionate people motivated by agility, innovation and continuous improvement.
You will be designing and writing code, scripts, and tools to automate testing of the software (API) as features are being developed in collaboration with developers, product owners, and other team members. You are a team player working actively within agile methodology, passionate and curious about the latest technologies. You identify weak spots and constantly design better and creative ways to break software and identify potential problems. You'll have a huge impact on the quality of Kyriba’s growing suite of products and services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work with product design and customer-facing teams to gather and verify requirements for test scenarios that match customer use cases.
• Own the architecture and implementation of automation test frameworks across our Connectivity Platform APIs.
• Provide input during the architectural design process.
• Be an active participant in iterating and improving engineering processes.
• Work with customer-facing teams providing support to reproducing issues and gathering as much detail as possible to hand off to the appropriate engineering teams.
• Ability to understand functional/technical specifications and analyze data and server logs.
• Demonstrated proficiency in troubleshooting problems, determining root-cause, and providing reproduction.
• Understanding of Unit, Functional, System, Performance, and Operational testing and the tools utilized.
• Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly.
• Experience acting in a scrum-master role for engineering teams.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
• 6 years’ experience Test Strategy & Design, Test Automation, and Test Execution Analysis.
• 2 years’ experience in test automation in a micro-services based environment.
• 3+ years’ of automated software testing experience including RESTful APIs and web applications.
• 3+ years’ experience with Java and Python programming languages.
• Git based workflow with build tools for continuous integration systems such as Jenkins.
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
To learn more about Kyriba:
• Check out our Career page: http://www.kyriba.com/company/careers • Like Kyriba on Facebook at facebook.com/kyribacorp
• Follow Kyriba on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/company/kyribacorporation
• Follow Kyriba on Twitter at twitter.com/kyribacorp
• Read Kyriba’s blog at kyriba.com/blog
The human mind is a dangerous plaything. This tiny ad is pretty safe:
global solutions you can do at home or in your backyard