Who we are?
We are part of Microsoft Services, and are passionate to deliver Microsoft’s Mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We are aligned by technology, enabling us to create agile delivery teams which covers Microsoft products within the Azure Infrastructure, Windows Server, Windows Client, Devices & Application Management, Cyber Security and Identity technologies. We believe that everyone can grow and develop. We succeed as a team by sharing knowledge and experience. Don’t worry about what you don’t know; come and show us what you do know, and we will teach you the rest.
Technical Consultants - Overview
In Microsoft Services, our Technical Consultants - or Premier Field Engineers (PFEs) as we refer to them internally - work directly with customers to build, deploy, operate and optimize complex enterprise environments. They don't only make technology happen, they bring the passion, heart and soul of Microsoft to our customers to help them realize the “what could be” in their organizations. This means directly impacting customer satisfaction and helping us build and grow partnerships. PFEs also have impact inside of Microsoft and influence the future of our products. They bring the voice of the customer to our Product Teams to help developers make great decisions about our Microsoft product Roadmaps.
Technical Consultant Security or Identity
• Experience in designing and implementing Active Directory and Azure Active Directory.
• Experience in integrating on-premises Active Directory with Azure AD (using eg Azure AD Connect, Active Directory Federation Services).
• Envision and deploy modern identity solutions (e.g. Azure AD MFA, Azure AD Conditional Access, Azure AD Privileged Identity Management, Azure AD B2B, Azure AD Application Proxy).
• Experience in securing Microsoft Client/Server Operating Systems including related services (eg Certificate Authority, authentication/authorization mechanisms, encryption, health Attestation).
• Knowledge related to Microsoft security recommendations (eg Securing Privileged Access, Credential Theft Mitigations).
• Basic understanding of Azure Security Services (e.g. Azure Advanced Threat Protection, Azure Information Protection, Azure Security Centre, Azure Log Analytics).
• Knowledge of common attack vectors and tools (e.g. Pass the Hash, Golden Ticket, Ransomware).
Technical Consultant Modern IT
• Experience in design and implementation of Modern Workplace or Modern Management solutions as well as client security and cloud technologies.
• Technical knowledge of Enterprise Mobility and Security Suite, Windows 10, Client Security, Device Management with Intune or System Centre Configuration Manager, advanced troubleshooting and performance analysis skills.
Technical Consultant Hybrid Cloud
• IaaS, PaaS and SaaS workload Experience.
• Expertise of one or more cloud infrastructure solutions (i.e. Windows and Linux IaaS, SAP, BCDR, Security, Management, Storage, Networking, OSS, containers, JSON and Infra as a code technologies), breadth of technical experience, and technical aptitude to learn and adjust to new technologies and cloud trends.
• Operational or architectural knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Client and Server and Microsoft Azure Infrastructure services.
• Experience and understanding of large-scale infrastructure deployments in enterprise-wide environments.